Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com Help

Reviews Summary for Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com
Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com Reviews: 41 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $83 for 1,000 Photograph Cards
Description: QSL card printer
More info: http://www.QSLpostcards.com

You can write your own review of the Aerial PrintCo - QSLpostcards.com.

WA8NSS Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2015 20:37 Send this review to a friend
Picture perfect!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In my 50+ years in ham radio I have never had qsl cards this nice with such excellent service! From the first phone call to emailing me back my proof set for my review to shipping 1000 cards to my door wasn't much more than a week! I will say john & Leslie are totally devoted to pleasing their customers. I'm very happy with these cards!!

KC6RCM Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2015 15:58 Send this review to a friend
Another 5 star rating.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent a photo to Aerial Printing Concepts and John & Leslie took care of the rest. Beautiful QSL postcards arrived in about a week. I am very satisfied and would definitely use their services again.

K6JFT Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2015 14:40 Send this review to a friend
Awesome QSL Card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First time buyer but I will use them again. Beautiful card that I am very proud to send out.

KC1SQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2015 08:17 Send this review to a friend
Another stockpile of great QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A repeat order for QSL cards, this time due to moving the station location. John did a great job on layout, and suggested some solutions for a difficult crop/scaling issue relating to the image I provided. Great & swift communications resulted in a quick turn around order. I've ordered photo cards from others before, where I had to do all the hard pixel work to make it look good. QSLPostcards does all this, delivers great cards quickly, all for a very reasonable price. Love it. Thanks!

WA2NDV Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2015 07:31 Send this review to a friend
Great cards Great Service  Time owned: months
Having recently returned to HF I was in need of cards. I wanted the same background that I had many years ago.I supplied the art and John worked his magic and produced a beautiful card.
John provided exceptional customer service throughout the process, which included a few changes, mainly due to my mistakes! Nothing was ever a problem for John. Emails were answered promptly and the cards delivered ahead of schedule.
Do not hesitate to contact John for some great QSL cards.

N7UJJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2015 03:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After many years of beating my computer printer producing my own QSL cards, I finally ordered some from a printer. I chose Aerial and I could not be happier. Reasonable price, great service and high quality, full color cards and a quick turn around.

AK505 Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2015 10:04 Send this review to a friend
SUPERIOR  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Amazing service, couldn't be happier with the quality and personal attention to detail and expediting my cards.

NC4AB Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2015 17:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Fast Service, High Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just now getting back into HF after being off the air for about 10 years and was a little apprehensive on ordering new custom QSL cards. Sent an email to John and he replied the next morning, 5 days later UPS delivered my new QSL cards. Excellent quality, competitive pricing, great communication and fast delivery, not much more I could ask for. Will definitely do business again.

WR1E Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2015 11:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Designed custom card based off their template and my photo. John responded within 12 hours with a draft and within a few hours after I made two corrections. The cards arrived on the day scheduled in great condition and look wonderful.

K4JKA Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2015 18:25 Send this review to a friend
Awesome service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wish there were a 6 on the rating scale. John is a local ham and member of our local club, but I don't think I received any special treatment. He treats all his customers like gold! I designed my own card, he suggested a few improvements, then it was "Off To The Races!" and UPS brought my cards a few days later. My wife also uses their services for business cards for her small business, same results. We need more companies that provide this level of service and value!