Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 683 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

W3UA Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2016 16:11 Send this review to a friend
Can't be better  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a few hundred cards for my FP and VO2 operations in 2014. I was procrastinating until I realized that the pile of unanswered cards on my desk really damages my karma. In a few quick e-mail exchanges with Gennady I had my cards designed and ordered, and in 3 weeks I had them in my mailbox. Quality is outstanding, service is better than one can imagine. Highly recommended.

AE9DX Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2016 07:04 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely The Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When my old supplier quit, I thought I'd give Gennedy at UX5UO Print a try and I'm very glad I did. He has a U.S. agent that handles payments and from the time of initial contact to when I received my cards was only 20 days. And that's from the Ukraine! I ordered a full color card from his selection with my custom information on it and when he emailed me the proof the next day it had gone from nice to great! He had taken images from my QRZ page and added them to the card and I couldn't have been more surprised that he would take the time to do that. He obviously takes great pride in what he does. He also does full custom work with all your own images if desired. At $76.00 for a thousand full color cards including shipping you sure can't beat the price or the quality of the card. Give him a try, you won't be disappointed! He's my new go-to guy!

K1KA Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2016 15:38 Send this review to a friend
Always easy, always fast, always great quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used UX5UO Print's Excellent QSL printing service for several orders over the last year. Gennady provides excellent quality cards for both my Home Call and vacation QTH needs. The design process is easy even with multiple photos and other graphic elements and delivery is very fast.

I am also involved with some Service Organizations in my town, and we are using Custom Designed Postcards from UX5UO Print as an inexpensive way to promote our events and inform our members.

Gennady is easy to work with. He looks after the smallest detail that I might miss. I highly recommend UX5UO Print.

W2MB Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2016 07:18 Send this review to a friend
Quality and Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As usual, Gennady is responsive, fast and provides a quality product. This said after a second order that required customization of one of my original designs.

KJ4DHF Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2016 02:14 Send this review to a friend
qsl cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
UX5UO Gennady done an excellent job in my design and printing my qsl cards. Very good customer relations and excellent time from print to door less than 2 weeks.

W4KLY Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2016 13:55 Send this review to a friend
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a pleasure it was to work with Gennady helping me design my custom QSL card. He suggested including features I hadn't imagined. All that I had to do was email him some photos and make some minor changes from what he sent back to me for review. My order was placed on 2/9/16 and the cards were delivered to me 3/1/16, much sooner that I had expected. The quality of the print and color is superb.

VE3CNA Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 14:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Service and Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order of cards and time was three weeks from first contact to delivery of cards. Service was fast, accurate, helpful and pleasant. Thanks.

EI7JK Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Another batch of great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Contacted Gennady to make a small change to the back of my current card, finalised next day 29th Jan and ordered another 3000.

Met Gennady on 20m CW on the 9th Feb and he confirmed that the cards were on the way. Cards arrived 11th Feb well packed and sealed.

Super quality & service once again.

K3CD Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 12:54 Send this review to a friend
QSL Card Order  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady was extremely responsive. Initially, I provided him with my own personal design for a QSL card in MS Word format. We went through some changes in layout and font colors and each time he emailed me a revised draft within 12-24 hours. After finalizing the design and placing an order I received the cards within 10 days. The entire process could not have been easier and I was delighted with the final product.

GU4RUK Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 00:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service, quality and price.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the second time I have ordered QSL cards from UX5UO and am very pleased with the help given for the design, the service, the quality of the results and all at a very reasonable cost. I can thoroughly recommend them. Alan. GU4RUK.