Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 650 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

N7JB Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 19:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady responded quickly to my QSL order and provided an initial proof of my QSL, made my requested changes, and finalized my order within hours. I received my order quickly (within 2 weeks), and the print and card stock quality is excellent. I am very satisfied with my new QSLs. I looked at other QSL card printers, but I could not find anyone else that provides such excellent quality and quick service at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend UX5UO Print.

N8NN Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2015 07:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prompt coordination on the design by email. Cards are exactly what I asked for. Good price. I will order again! Bert N8NN

KC9YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2015 08:47 Send this review to a friend
Service,Quality, Price, it is all there. Thank You, Gennady***  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady offers Service, Quality, Price, Cards arrive as promised. I highly recommend to every body that is looking for a great experience in purchasing QSL cards. I will definitely be back when I need cards. Thank You, Gennady

KV6S Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2015 23:41 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding QSL Card Supplier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They QSL cards I received are beautiful. The quality is excellent. Their customer service is great. I will highly recommend UX5UO Print.

WN8Y Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2015 07:24 Send this review to a friend
FAST Delivery,Excellent Quality.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
FAST FAST delivery--He has USA representative with PayPal, Only 15 day delivery. Great Quality card stock

MW1CFN Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2015 07:52 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Brilliant, easy service with superb quality output, even with my very difficult to colour balance image of a copper mine!

Highly recommended.

KL7JD Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 17:28 Send this review to a friend
INCREDIBLE QSL CARDS  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
THE QSL CARDS CAME TODAY, EARLY I MIGHT ADD, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! FROM A PICTURE AND A GENERAL SUGGESTION SENT TO YOU, YOU MADE SOME CHANGES AND ADDED A PICTURE TO THE BACK OF THE CARD. THE RESULT FAR EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS! WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE! I'M SURE WHOEVER GETS ONE OF THESE CARDS WON'T JUST THROW IT IN A BOX. THESE WILL BE PUT UP FOR DISPLAY!! GREAT JOB GENNADY !!!!! THANK YOU de KL7JD

VE3MWA Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 10:19 Send this review to a friend
First-class service at hard to beat rates  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received a fresh batch of J79FC prints in the mail. Everything worked out great. Gennady offered first-class professional approach throughout the entire process. I had to modify QSL design a number of times before approving it, yet Gennady was there working with me all the time as much as necessary never rushing me through the process. I received fast responses on all of my e-mails and was very happy with the quality of service.

-Art
J79FC

ON4AMG Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2014 03:14 Send this review to a friend
Subject matter expert  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After finishing up the designs for ON5XY, ON6GBN and myself, I sent the files to Gennady for approval which promptly arrived.
The whole process was quick, easy and very smooth. I paid the local representative on December 19, the cards arrived December 30, that is 11 calendar days with Christmas in between!
By coincidence, I had the pleasure to have a QSO with Gennady on 15m on December 28. We briefly talked about the QSL cards and exchanged thougths about the designs.

What can I say more that has not already been said? The whole experience has been flawless, if there is any doubt, just drop Gennady an e-mail and he will come back with advise ensuring the best final result possible. The quality of the finished product is outstanding, his pricing very competitive. Gennady has specialised in printing QSL cards and it shows. His craftmanship just made 3 OM's very happy, thank you Gennady and when I run out of cards a new badge will be ordered!

WI9Z Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2014 08:30 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After admiring UX5UO's work on numerous DX station cards over the years I placed my first web order for QSL cards with him on 08 December 2014. Within hours Gennady emailed the design proof to me. After minor edits I approved the design. Today, 24 December 2014, the mailman delivered my order. What a great Christmas gift! The quality, price and speedy service of my new QSL cards exceeds my expectations. I look forward to sending out my cards and will certainly reorder from UX5UO when I need more cards. As far as I am concerned there is no need to look elsewhere for a QSL card printer. I strongly recommend UX5UO's services...you will not be disappointed.
DX and 73 de Joe, WI9Z