Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 670 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

N7JET Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2015 20:15 Send this review to a friend
New QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I contacted Gennady on the 24th of October and we finalized the design on the 26th. I ordered the cards and they arrived yesterday - three weeks to the day.

Excellent price and the cards look great!
WB7DKZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2015 04:24 Send this review to a friend
Great quality and accurate  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Saw a "old time" card I really liked but could not manage to cut and paste only this image. I E mailed Gennedy (The UX5UO guy), with the web site location and the description...he did all the work and tracked down the card I wanted. He had a proof back within the hour! We had a few "go arounds" on details, then I changed my mind on some of the card info...he hung in there with me until I got it right! After I approved the final card, it took a few weeks to have cards delivered. Cards are perfect, very happy with this QSL service and WILL order again.
N9AVY Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2015 12:30 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Ordered custom printed (1000) on one side and blank on other. Sent payment and had cards back in 2 weeks. Was very happy with cards. Submitted design via email. Great to do business with UX5UO !!!
ZL1GA Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2015 00:53 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Exceptionally fast service. Great communication with Gennardy and Pete Leng his NZ agent.Turned our photos into a totally professional and eye-catching QSL card.I am a very satisfied customer.
EI7JK Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2015 02:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work once again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 3000 of Gennady's 'ECONOM' cards on the 1st and they arrived in perfect condition on the 13th.

The quality is excellent. I have had many cards created by UX5UO Print over the last 10 years and I have to say that I have always been proud to confirm contacts with his cards.

I think this current batch are the best yet.

If you have not tried Gennady's service - DO IT.
KH6VP Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2015 00:17 Send this review to a friend
Great cards!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Excellent service; I supplied a rough layout of a 6 sided QSL card covering all my calls, and photos and he did just that. Excellent workmanship. He even sent some cards before the big package arrived in a separate faster envelope in case I needed them quickly free of extra charge.
Highly recommended.
AA1QW Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2015 18:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received two different orders of QSL's I had Gennady work up a design on. Super fast delivery (about two weeks to the USA) once again. There is no need to look anywhere else for your QSL cards. Gennady's prompt service and excellent value are tough to beat.
EI4DQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2015 01:55 Send this review to a friend
THE BEST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my second batch of qsl cards from gennady,
Two weeks from order to delivery, Quality excellent, Price excellent, Delivery excellent,If you require qsl cards UX5UO is the place to go.

73 tom ei4dq
W5UY Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2015 19:36 Send this review to a friend
Gennady's creatively is unmatched  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have made several purchases of full color QSL cards. His abilities result in the finest cards that I ever have had. He worked with me for several months getting things just right. When you compare the quality he provides for the cost---you cannot find anything better. I am sure that you can find the component parts to create the card of your dreams---but, should you couldn't just provide descriptions, competitors examples, photographs---you will not be dissappinted!
GJ7LJJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2015 06:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product, great value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first batch of QSL cards from Gennady. I supplied the background image and the relevant personal data, and Gennady came back with a design the same evening. Gennady's local representative in the UK (Charles) was very helpful, and it was just two weeks from order to delivery here in Jersey. 33 per 1000 colour cards, delivered. You really can't beat that for value, and the cards I received are excellent. Recommended.