Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 705 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $78 /1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

KD7LRK Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2017 14:17 Send this review to a friend
Qsl card printing excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I worked with Gennady UX5UO, on getting just the right elements into my card. The research he did on my area also added to the delight. My first order was water damaged by NY postal service, when I let him know, my order was replaced immediately. Highly recommend his great printing service. This is my first experience purchasing professional cards, and I am truly satisfied!
Thank you very much!!!
The front of my card can be viewed on my qrz page
KD7LRK

W5IDX Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2017 02:30 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady, Is the Go To Guy for QSL cards...
Professional, Great communication and beautiful cards.
W5IDX

WB5BKL Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2017 19:24 Send this review to a friend
Prompt response  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prompt response to my inquiry and a later request for a slight change. You will see the front and back of your QSL for approval. I will use UX5UO again.

WA6WGS Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2017 17:12 Send this review to a friend
1st order  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my first order with UX5UO. They just arrived in the mail, and quickly I might add. I am very pleased with the quality and help with the design work. Turned out very nice. I would use this service again.

OZ1NLD Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2017 07:39 Send this review to a friend
Great service recommendable  Time owned: more than 12 months
Second time I used Gennady's service. This time for my own callsign and our local radioclubs callsign.

Gennady always sends an email with the design for approval, so you cannot go wrong with his service.

I recommend Gennady to everyone!

KB2MS Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2017 09:34 Send this review to a friend
Priced fairly!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First time using ux5uo for his qsl card service. Great pricing and excellent quality. Prompt confirmation of needed changes. Will recommend to any and all.

CA3KRF Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2017 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Good service, great quality product, delivered on time  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The seller was very easy to contact, the instructions on how you must send the design are very clear, he is very propositive and even suggested improvements to my design. The service have a very reasonable price and the delivery time is quite acceptable considering that i'm located on the other side of the planet! Totally recommendable.

El vendedor fue muy fácil de contactar, las instrucciones sobre cómo debe enviar el diseño son muy claras, él es muy propositivo e incluso sugirió mejoras a mi diseño. El servicio tienen un precio muy razonable y el plazo de entrega es bastante aceptable teniendo en cuenta que estoy situado en el otro lado del planeta! Totalmente recomendable.

KE7FD Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2017 13:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cards, FAST service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These are extremely nice cards, using my own custom front and perfect back. Considering how far they have to travel, they got to my door faster than mail from across the U.S. And, double the number of cards than what I could find "locally".

KD7QLU Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2017 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Love my QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order of QSL cards from Gennady turned out great. $59 for 1000 cards is a great price and the quality is top notch.

NZ7C Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2017 06:55 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cards and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have received my second order from UX5UO and am entirely pleased with the quality, service, and timeliness. You cannot go wrong here!