Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 645 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

MW1CFN Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2015 07:52 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Brilliant, easy service with superb quality output, even with my very difficult to colour balance image of a copper mine!

Highly recommended.

KL7JD Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 17:28 Send this review to a friend
INCREDIBLE QSL CARDS  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
THE QSL CARDS CAME TODAY, EARLY I MIGHT ADD, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! FROM A PICTURE AND A GENERAL SUGGESTION SENT TO YOU, YOU MADE SOME CHANGES AND ADDED A PICTURE TO THE BACK OF THE CARD. THE RESULT FAR EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS! WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE! I'M SURE WHOEVER GETS ONE OF THESE CARDS WON'T JUST THROW IT IN A BOX. THESE WILL BE PUT UP FOR DISPLAY!! GREAT JOB GENNADY !!!!! THANK YOU de KL7JD

VE3MWA Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 10:19 Send this review to a friend
First-class service at hard to beat rates  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received a fresh batch of J79FC prints in the mail. Everything worked out great. Gennady offered first-class professional approach throughout the entire process. I had to modify QSL design a number of times before approving it, yet Gennady was there working with me all the time as much as necessary never rushing me through the process. I received fast responses on all of my e-mails and was very happy with the quality of service.

-Art
J79FC

ON4AMG Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2014 03:14 Send this review to a friend
Subject matter expert  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After finishing up the designs for ON5XY, ON6GBN and myself, I sent the files to Gennady for approval which promptly arrived.
The whole process was quick, easy and very smooth. I paid the local representative on December 19, the cards arrived December 30, that is 11 calendar days with Christmas in between!
By coincidence, I had the pleasure to have a QSO with Gennady on 15m on December 28. We briefly talked about the QSL cards and exchanged thougths about the designs.

What can I say more that has not already been said? The whole experience has been flawless, if there is any doubt, just drop Gennady an e-mail and he will come back with advise ensuring the best final result possible. The quality of the finished product is outstanding, his pricing very competitive. Gennady has specialised in printing QSL cards and it shows. His craftmanship just made 3 OM's very happy, thank you Gennady and when I run out of cards a new badge will be ordered!

WI9Z Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2014 08:30 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After admiring UX5UO's work on numerous DX station cards over the years I placed my first web order for QSL cards with him on 08 December 2014. Within hours Gennady emailed the design proof to me. After minor edits I approved the design. Today, 24 December 2014, the mailman delivered my order. What a great Christmas gift! The quality, price and speedy service of my new QSL cards exceeds my expectations. I look forward to sending out my cards and will certainly reorder from UX5UO when I need more cards. As far as I am concerned there is no need to look elsewhere for a QSL card printer. I strongly recommend UX5UO's services...you will not be disappointed.
DX and 73 de Joe, WI9Z

KF4KI Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2014 14:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking, Fast, Inexpensive  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My order arrived quickly and I just received it last week. It took a little more than two weeks after I sent my approval via e-mail. I'm very pleased with the rich color and sharpness of the image and printed lines. My cost was substantially less than the average cost shown in the box heading this column. My cards on heavy matte stock are almost as shiny as every other printer's glossy and I love the look. A friend who bought the glossy finish needs a Sharpie to fill out cards; they are too shiny for a ballpoint to work.

You will like these cards.

73 and Happy Holidays!
-John

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2014 10:57 Send this review to a friend
another hit!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It was time to reorder YN2CC cards. The process was seamless since the card was saved. There was a quote of 4-5 weeks for delivery. The cards arrive in the usual time about 20 days. As usual UX5UO has exceeded expectations! Thanks

K7WE Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2014 08:32 Send this review to a friend
Great product & service  Time owned: months
I recently ordered QSLs from UX5UO after looking at samples on the internet. I e-mailed my pics and a rough sketch of what I wanted...he replied the very next day with design ideas. The cards came air- mail in just over 3 weeks.
Nice job, will use him again.

NT4Z Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2014 16:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards and Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my order of 1000 cards from UX5UO and they are the finest I have ever purchased. I ordered them approximately two and a half weeks ago.
They are the exact card we agreed upon and they are beautiful. I don't think you can do better than these anywhere. I am completely satisfied and will get more from him as I need them.

M0CLX Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2014 02:40 Send this review to a friend
Super  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really took the time to help me get my card just the way I wanted it. Highly recommended.