Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 638 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

K7WE Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2014 08:32 Send this review to a friend
Great product & service  Time owned: months
I recently ordered QSLs from UX5UO after looking at samples on the internet. I e-mailed my pics and a rough sketch of what I wanted...he replied the very next day with design ideas. The cards came air- mail in just over 3 weeks.
Nice job, will use him again.

NT4Z Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2014 16:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards and Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my order of 1000 cards from UX5UO and they are the finest I have ever purchased. I ordered them approximately two and a half weeks ago.
They are the exact card we agreed upon and they are beautiful. I don't think you can do better than these anywhere. I am completely satisfied and will get more from him as I need them.

M0CLX Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2014 02:40 Send this review to a friend
Super  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really took the time to help me get my card just the way I wanted it. Highly recommended.

KR6B Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2014 15:04 Send this review to a friend
Superior quality and service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can only echo the other five-star reviews of the terrific service and quality that Gennady UX5UO provides. I had the front of my card designed for me by Brad, the son of N3FJP (author of the ACL logging program). I designed the back of the card and emailed both files to Gennady, got his approval and paid via PayPal to his U.S. representative. From the time of that first email to delivery was just TEN days! I strongly recommend UX5UO print to you.

W3ACO Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2014 16:11 Send this review to a friend
Simply the Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered 1000 cards for my trip to PJ2. This is my fifth order from UX5UO. Gennady returned color sample images via e-mail in one day. After approving the sample and paying his US representative, my cards arrived from Ukraine via air mail in SIX days !. Incredible performance. The cards are printed on heavy stock, the printing is flawless. Best of all the price of $69.00 included shipping. I don't know how he makes any money.

KG2KJ Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2014 14:31 Send this review to a friend
kg2kj  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
for fantastic service fast shipping and very high quality cards Ordering is easy and graet price

KO8SCA Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2014 19:35 Send this review to a friend
High quality QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I printed 1000 QSLs using UX5UO QSL printing service. Incredible quality, 3 weeks turnaround including shipping from UX land, unbeatable price. My opinion? I could not ask for more. A++ recommended.

K2MK Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2014 09:13 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely wonderful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's no surprise that Gennady has over 600 five star reviews. His QSLs are magnificent. This is my 2nd order and am I just thrilled with my QSLs. Designing and placing an order is very easy. Gennady responds to e-mails right away. I don't think he sleeps. And with each of his e-mails he sends you the updated QSL design. His design ideas and color matching are superb. The cards were delivered by the post office in a little over 2 weeks after order placement. I am a customer of UX5UO for life!

N9AVY Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 16:52 Send this review to a friend
Great QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First order from Gennady. He worked with me via email to get design I wanted. Cards arrived after 3 weeks - ads said 5 weeks. Never ordered from outside U.S. before, but will probably order from UX5UO again. He was recommended by several friends.

OH3KAV Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2014 02:02 Send this review to a friend
Superb QSL print service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used Gennady's UX5UO Print several times for my QSL needs, both for myself and for my club. Gennady's service keeps amazing me, both with promptness as well as quality of the products. When I have sent my proposal for the layout, I usually get the first draft from Gennady within few hours. After accepting the draft the print service is really fast. Last time (Aug 2014) I was able to pick up the cards from the post office within a week from delivering my QSL idea to Gennady.
While I have used mainly my own designs for my QSL cards, UX5UO Print provides also excellent professional service for QSO design, as can be seen from the examples in his website.