Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 690 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

NG1I Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2016 11:22 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT!!!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used UX5UO cards for a number of years now. He is quick with a reply and sends you an image of what your cards will look like. You can make changes if you like and he'll send the modifications back and will not print it till you have given him the OK. Then you use PayPal to an American account receiver. Once done, it only took my order 10 days to arrive and as always 100% satisfied with it. I have placed a copy of it on my log in as NG1I if you'd like to view it first

$76.00 for deluxe cards where one side is in color and backside in B& is $$$ well spent.
IU0GJB Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2016 04:54 Send this review to a friend
Efficient management, fast delivery, superior quality cards.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady was really quick to answer all my emails when in card design definition, everything worked really smoothly and I had the cards delivered sooner than I expected. The quality is really very good, the colours are beautiful and they match the original. I can only strongly recommend UX5UO print to everyone.
N2RJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2016 10:20 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great price, fast delivery  Time owned: more than 12 months
Best QSL printer ever! Gennady responds quickly to email and sets your order up quickly. Then once you pay via PayPal to one of his representatives your order is printed and shipped to you. It took less than 3 weeks to get my cards but the delay is dependent on the post office and customs and is beyond his control. Either way, that is pretty fast considering the cards are being shipped from Ukraine. I've been a customer of Gennady's since 2006. I have ordered a lot of cards from him. I ordered our club logo cards from him and I wasn't disappointed. You won't be either.
WQ5R Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2016 15:54 Send this review to a friend
GREAT QSL DESIGN AND SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
K9AW Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2016 11:21 Send this review to a friend
J6/K9AW - J68GD  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Returning happy customer. 19 days from concept to safe delivery.Gennady at the top of his profession. Highly recommended. Thanks !!
VE4EAR Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2016 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service again  Time owned: more than 12 months
17 Days from making payment to product arrives at my door. Fast, reliable and quality service from Gennady and his local agent Dwayne KD4POJ. This is my 3rd order and highly encourage others to give UX5UO a try. Design through delivery is quick professional. Reorders are even easier!
AJ9C Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2016 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Ho Hum another Great Experience  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used UX5UO now for quite a few years and orders. Quick, quality cards, design help at a GREAT price. What more could you ask for from a printer? 18 days from order to my doorstep. I dare say you would have trouble from some stateside printers getting that kind of speed and service. Thanks again Gennady!
W3UA Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2016 16:11 Send this review to a friend
Can't be better  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a few hundred cards for my FP and VO2 operations in 2014. I was procrastinating until I realized that the pile of unanswered cards on my desk really damages my karma. In a few quick e-mail exchanges with Gennady I had my cards designed and ordered, and in 3 weeks I had them in my mailbox. Quality is outstanding, service is better than one can imagine. Highly recommended.
AE9DX Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2016 07:04 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely The Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When my old supplier quit, I thought I'd give Gennedy at UX5UO Print a try and I'm very glad I did. He has a U.S. agent that handles payments and from the time of initial contact to when I received my cards was only 20 days. And that's from the Ukraine! I ordered a full color card from his selection with my custom information on it and when he emailed me the proof the next day it had gone from nice to great! He had taken images from my QRZ page and added them to the card and I couldn't have been more surprised that he would take the time to do that. He obviously takes great pride in what he does. He also does full custom work with all your own images if desired. At $76.00 for a thousand full color cards including shipping you sure can't beat the price or the quality of the card. Give him a try, you won't be disappointed! He's my new go-to guy!
K1KA Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2016 15:38 Send this review to a friend
Always easy, always fast, always great quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used UX5UO Print's Excellent QSL printing service for several orders over the last year. Gennady provides excellent quality cards for both my Home Call and vacation QTH needs. The design process is easy even with multiple photos and other graphic elements and delivery is very fast.

I am also involved with some Service Organizations in my town, and we are using Custom Designed Postcards from UX5UO Print as an inexpensive way to promote our events and inform our members.

Gennady is easy to work with. He looks after the smallest detail that I might miss. I highly recommend UX5UO Print.