Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 714 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $78 /1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2018 13:27 Send this review to a friend
On time quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using UX5UO for QSL printing for a while now. Just received my YN2CC reprint. Quality excellent and as expected. On time as promised. What more do you need? A+

W6UXB Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2017 16:46 Send this review to a friend
Great looking cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my cards and they look great, Gennady spent quite a bit of time helping me with the design and after 18 emails we had it! thanks for the patience Gennady

N4ZOO Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2017 04:04 Send this review to a friend
Great product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
So I reached out to Gennady after reading the positive reviews here on his service. In a matter of one day he had designed a really super nice card for me and had them I ordered. They arrived in a very reasonable period of time considering they came from the Ukraine. And his cost is very reasonable. The quality of his printing is top notch. I would highly recommend you get in touch with him. Check out my card on QRZ.com under N4ZOO.

HA3FOK Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2017 22:14 Send this review to a friend
Recommended QSL service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the third time I used UX5UO print service. First time for HA3FOK, second for HA3FOK/MM and now for both. Just received my redesigned new cards in excellent quality. Great helpful communication, fast delivery, good price. Thanks Gennady.

WF3W Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2017 18:17 Send this review to a friend
BETTER NUTRITION BETTER CARD  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am eager to apprise all eHAM of the pure, Ham, joy of discovering Gennady!

I can not express, in my paltry English, how thrilled I am with these beauties!! The double-gloss is fantastic! Wish I had thot to request it! The front face is PERFECT: colors, text and all corrections! The rear is a new format, for me, and it is superlative! THX for the CQ & ITU Zones!

My previous printer is now ensconced in FL "RTFDx": Retirement Time For Dx". I always intended to RE-print thru K2MK and he was gracious in sending me on a true path toward the quintissential QSL corner.

My card was designed and rendered, exquisitely, by WA2OQJ, Al LaVorgna. It depicts my humor and professional leaning, viz., medical nutrition. Al turned my cartoony idea into a masterpiece, which "master" hangs on my shack wall, 11x14. I'll leave the reader to ferret-out the nutritional value of "T & A" for every, serious showgirl. OH! You'll need the card...

Gennady was extremely tolerant and patient with my, personal,lack of sophistication in our modern Internet. He talked me thru all phases of the card process with professionalism, aplomb and dispatch. I can't wait to QSO-in-the-thousands to disseminate my card around the globe! EVERYTHING is perfection! The whole experience was fun, educational, most satisfying and VERY Ham-like in price. I look forward to our next transaction.

Phil Isard, WF3W

M6SCI Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2017 06:09 Send this review to a friend
Very very pleased  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A rough concept I produced was transformed into something really attractive. Fast service, really happy with the results.

G8IML Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2017 05:47 Send this review to a friend
Top quality QSL service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I chose Gennady (UX5UO print) to produce my QSL cards because of all the positive comments I found in my internet ‘research’. I was certainly not disappointed - in fact, I am absolutely delighted with the results. He took my rough ideas on what I wanted as basic information and added a great deal of value by produced a proper professional and creative design. Gennady and his helpful team really go the extra mile – and much further. They know exactly what works for our hobby.
I have no hesitation in recommending this super, professional and friendly service to my amateur radio friends.

KC9YY Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2017 07:25 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the third time ordering cards from Gennady in recent years and I have never had a bad experience.
This last time was for our local clubs Special Event K9A.
If you want quality, price and service UX5UO is the way to go.

KI7GXV Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2017 17:12 Send this review to a friend
Very satisfied !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great experience all the way. I sent Gennady an email with a photo, a concept statement, plus a markup of a card Gennady had already designed for someone else. Less than 2 days later I was sent a proof that needed no modifications. I sent payment via PayPal to Gennady's US-side payment manager. The price was very reasonable. A little more than a week later my order was delivered, in perfect condition, along with a nice assortment of other QSL card ideas should I ever run out of my current batch of cards. I am very impressed with the professional quality and artistic skill put into the creation of these cards. I would absolutely buy my cards from Gennady again.

KD7LRK Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2017 14:17 Send this review to a friend
Qsl card printing excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I worked with Gennady UX5UO, on getting just the right elements into my card. The research he did on my area also added to the delight. My first order was water damaged by NY postal service, when I let him know, my order was replaced immediately. Highly recommend his great printing service. This is my first experience purchasing professional cards, and I am truly satisfied!
Thank you very much!!!
The front of my card can be viewed on my qrz page
KD7LRK