Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 659 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

VU2CDP Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2015 20:50 Send this review to a friend
Very FB!  Time owned: months
I ordered cards for the AT150ITU event (150 Years of ITU) having been no stranger to Gennady’s work. I have many cards which have the “UX5UO print” signature and found their quality second to none. Also, the price offered by UX5UO is very economical that includes shipping.

I prefer to design my own cards and therefore it was a straight-forward process of sharing the design with Gennady and waiting for the cards. Took about 10 days to reach me and I must say I am quite pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend UX5UO Print to anyone wanting to have good quality QSL cards at a reasonable price. Gennady most definitely will be getting future orders from me.

Deepak VU2CDP

EI4DQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2015 02:30 Send this review to a friend
WOW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
FROM PAYMANT TO DELIVERY JUST 14 DAYS, QUALITY OF PRINTING EXCELLENT,MY CARDS FULL COLOUR, GLOSSY,
IF YOU NEED QSL CARDS GENNADY UX5UO IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB,

WELL DONE GENNADY

E51AND Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2015 02:27 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have now had eight sets of Cards printed from UX5UO print -- in every case service and quality were top notch, and the price VERY reasonable. The last order was for some special cards for the 50th Anniversary of Self Governance for the Cook Island. From photos we provided, Gennady and his team produced some amazing artwork that captured the theme perfectly -- so - custom artwork, 2,000 beautiful double size cards in full colour, glossy -- and delivered to our very very isolated little island for $329 . . . . . AMAZING!! Thanks Gennady. Andy E50A / E51AND

W5BR Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2015 07:21 Send this review to a friend
Great service, great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received a QSL by Gennady from one of my contacts and loved it. Dealing with him was easy and efficient. I especially appreciated the creative suggestions that he offered and the research he did to make it happen. Cards were promised in 4-5 weeks - delivered in 2! You can see mine on my QRZ page. The front photograph was taken in our neighborhood and provided by KE4YZY, a professional photographer. The rear photo was taken by me.

KC9RNK Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2015 19:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Printer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dear Gennady, great job on my QSL card. Best QSL card I ever had. Quality card at a great price. Two weeks was fast shipping. You are a true professional!

Joe/KC9RNK

WA9ASZ Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2015 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Plus, Plus, Plus!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My new cards from Gennady arrived today, just three weeks after ordered. This is my HF card redesigned for use for 6 meters. I love the card and the service! For the price it cannot be beaten. Please see my QRZ.com page for a picture of both cards at the bottom. Thanks, Gennady, for another great job!

KK4NNY Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2015 08:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my cards from Gennady this week and they look fantastic! I had a few questions during the order process and they were quickly addressed by Gennady UX5UO and Dwayne KD4POJ. my order was processed and cards received within two weeks. Great service! 73, KK4NNY

KD8OSD Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 07:54 Send this review to a friend
Great service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Picked up my cards this morning and everything went smooth. Any question I had was answered very quickly and fully.
Thanks Gennady!
Also, Thanks to Dwayne KD4POJ for handling this end of the order with very speedy replies, you were a big help.

WA8RCN Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2015 11:19 Send this review to a friend
Best looking QSL cards I have had in 50 years.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been an amateur radio operator for 50 years. I do a lot of DXing and contesting, and have had a number of my QSL cards made by various printers over the decades. Recently I was at the point once again where I need to start shopping around for another QSL printer to make me up more cards. When I order QSL cards from a printer I order a large number of cards, usually 5,000. Needless to say, I want some high quality QSL cards. I have looked at UX5UO for the past several months, along with a few others. With UX5UO, you could design your own cards, so I took an attempt at it and with the help of KD4POJ (Dwayne) his stateside rep, and Gennady UX5UO, we came up with the best QSL card I have had in 50 years. Both Dwayne & Gennady were so easy to work with. I did a few back and forth e-mails with them, and proofed out the final version and ordered the 5,000 QSL’s. They arrived via air mail in 3-4 weeks, and they are fantastic. I am very proud of this QSL card, the best I have ever had. I would highly recommend UX5UO to anyone looking for a high quality card.

N7JB Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 19:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady responded quickly to my QSL order and provided an initial proof of my QSL, made my requested changes, and finalized my order within hours. I received my order quickly (within 2 weeks), and the print and card stock quality is excellent. I am very satisfied with my new QSLs. I looked at other QSL card printers, but I could not find anyone else that provides such excellent quality and quick service at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend UX5UO Print.