Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 631 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

K2MK Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2014 09:13 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely wonderful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's no surprise that Gennady has over 600 five star reviews. His QSLs are magnificent. This is my 2nd order and am I just thrilled with my QSLs. Designing and placing an order is very easy. Gennady responds to e-mails right away. I don't think he sleeps. And with each of his e-mails he sends you the updated QSL design. His design ideas and color matching are superb. The cards were delivered by the post office in a little over 2 weeks after order placement. I am a customer of UX5UO for life!

N9AVY Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 16:52 Send this review to a friend
Great QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First order from Gennady. He worked with me via email to get design I wanted. Cards arrived after 3 weeks - ads said 5 weeks. Never ordered from outside U.S. before, but will probably order from UX5UO again. He was recommended by several friends.

OH3KAV Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2014 02:02 Send this review to a friend
Superb QSL print service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used Gennady's UX5UO Print several times for my QSL needs, both for myself and for my club. Gennady's service keeps amazing me, both with promptness as well as quality of the products. When I have sent my proposal for the layout, I usually get the first draft from Gennady within few hours. After accepting the draft the print service is really fast. Last time (Aug 2014) I was able to pick up the cards from the post office within a week from delivering my QSL idea to Gennady.
While I have used mainly my own designs for my QSL cards, UX5UO Print provides also excellent professional service for QSO design, as can be seen from the examples in his website.

N9XO Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2014 12:48 Send this review to a friend
Satisfied customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I normally like to buy from USA. But this was a no-brainer. The cost, quality and delivery time are excellent. I prepared one email with a rough draft of my idea of a card. Submitted a photo and received a prompt email reply for my final approval. Delivery was about ten days. Amazing! I'm a very satisfied customer.

AA1QW Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2014 08:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my cards very quickly (a little over two weeks) from ordering from the Ukraine into the U.S. They look fantastic. I will be a repeat customer for sure. Thank you!

AA9G Rating: 5/5 Aug 18, 2014 14:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Finalized order with Gennady on Aug 1. Cards arrived on Aug 16 exactly as I wanted and bonus for stamp collectors: a host of Ukrainian stamps on the box!

NA2U Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2014 17:44 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After exchange of a couple emails to set the card format I made payment via PayPal. My cards arrived 16 days later! The cards are excellent and exactly what I ordered. I would definitely purchase again.

Thanks, Gennady!

JE1WVQ Rating: 1/5 Aug 6, 2014 23:35 Send this review to a friend
No more.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It was a third time order.
I found a typo on a draft then sent a mail to correct it. But it is not corrected.
Will order another print shop.

W6GX Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2014 13:34 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm a new customer and I'm impressed! Fast turnaround and great cards. Thanks again.

VE9GFD Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2014 04:27 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: months
We required cards for our special event VX9MOSKVA (On QRZ.com) and Gennady was recommended. Fantastic quality and delivered in three weeks! A solid 5/5!!