Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 694 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

N7MDW Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2017 01:19 Send this review to a friend
Gorgeous!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady is great. I uploaded my image and info and the card proofs he quickly emailed back were improved even from what I had asked for. He chose colors for me that were better than what I had requested. He definitely has a talent for the graphic arts. He even pulled data and graphics from my QRZ.COM page to enhance the card back. Highly recommended.

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2017 13:35 Send this review to a friend
Spectacular!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm not sure if spectacular is correct or just the usual service I come to expect. I ordered some HR2/AJ9C cards on 1/11 and here they are at my door on 1/27! No spectacular is correct. Great value, great service and a little surprise in the package....return address labels....no charge. It certainly will make QSLing chores easier. If you haven't tried UX5UO for QSLs you should. I'm happy and haven't looked back.

G0UUU Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2017 05:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my cards today from Gennady. They are excellent quality and I couldn't find a better price anywhere. Delivery was fast, even though I ordered just before the Christmas period.

Can't fault the service.

NG7W Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2016 00:53 Send this review to a friend
High quality and fast shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After almost 25 years of being a ham I finally had custom full-color QSL cards designed. I took the photo for the front and emailed the logos I wanted for it. The preview Gennady sent me was very nice! I asked for a couple changes and he quickly made them and sent me a revised sample. After paying it took about 20 days to receive the package in the mail, which is pretty quick considering it came from Ukraine.

I highly recommend Gennady to design and print your QSL cards!

NG1I Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2016 11:22 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT!!!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used UX5UO cards for a number of years now. He is quick with a reply and sends you an image of what your cards will look like. You can make changes if you like and he'll send the modifications back and will not print it till you have given him the OK. Then you use PayPal to an American account receiver. Once done, it only took my order 10 days to arrive and as always 100% satisfied with it. I have placed a copy of it on my QRZ.com page...so log in as NG1I if you'd like to view it first

$76.00 for deluxe cards where one side is in color and backside in B&W....it is $$$ well spent.

IU0GJB Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2016 04:54 Send this review to a friend
Efficient management, fast delivery, superior quality cards.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady was really quick to answer all my emails when in card design definition, everything worked really smoothly and I had the cards delivered sooner than I expected. The quality is really very good, the colours are beautiful and they match the original. I can only strongly recommend UX5UO print to everyone.

N2RJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2016 10:20 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great price, fast delivery  Time owned: more than 12 months
Best QSL printer ever! Gennady responds quickly to email and sets your order up quickly. Then once you pay via PayPal to one of his representatives your order is printed and shipped to you. It took less than 3 weeks to get my cards but the delay is dependent on the post office and customs and is beyond his control. Either way, that is pretty fast considering the cards are being shipped from Ukraine. I've been a customer of Gennady's since 2006. I have ordered a lot of cards from him. I ordered our club logo cards from him and I wasn't disappointed. You won't be either.

WQ5R Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2016 15:54 Send this review to a friend
GREAT QSL DESIGN AND SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
GENNADY IS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND GREAT SERVICE, VERY NICE DESIGN AND GREAT PRINTING STOCK. WOULD RECOMMEND TOO ALL HIS QSL'S.
WQ5R

K9AW Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2016 11:21 Send this review to a friend
J6/K9AW - J68GD  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Returning happy customer. 19 days from concept to safe delivery.Gennady at the top of his profession. Highly recommended. Thanks !!

VE4EAR Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2016 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Service again  Time owned: more than 12 months
17 Days from making payment to product arrives at my door. Fast, reliable and quality service from Gennady and his local agent Dwayne KD4POJ. This is my 3rd order and highly encourage others to give UX5UO a try. Design through delivery is quick professional. Reorders are even easier!