Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 652 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

KD8OSD Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 07:54 Send this review to a friend
Great service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Picked up my cards this morning and everything went smooth. Any question I had was answered very quickly and fully.
Thanks Gennady!
Also, Thanks to Dwayne KD4POJ for handling this end of the order with very speedy replies, you were a big help.

WA8RCN Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2015 11:19 Send this review to a friend
Best looking QSL cards I have had in 50 years.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been an amateur radio operator for 50 years. I do a lot of DXing and contesting, and have had a number of my QSL cards made by various printers over the decades. Recently I was at the point once again where I need to start shopping around for another QSL printer to make me up more cards. When I order QSL cards from a printer I order a large number of cards, usually 5,000. Needless to say, I want some high quality QSL cards. I have looked at UX5UO for the past several months, along with a few others. With UX5UO, you could design your own cards, so I took an attempt at it and with the help of KD4POJ (Dwayne) his stateside rep, and Gennady UX5UO, we came up with the best QSL card I have had in 50 years. Both Dwayne & Gennady were so easy to work with. I did a few back and forth e-mails with them, and proofed out the final version and ordered the 5,000 QSLs. They arrived via air mail in 3-4 weeks, and they are fantastic. I am very proud of this QSL card, the best I have ever had. I would highly recommend UX5UO to anyone looking for a high quality card.

N7JB Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2015 19:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady responded quickly to my QSL order and provided an initial proof of my QSL, made my requested changes, and finalized my order within hours. I received my order quickly (within 2 weeks), and the print and card stock quality is excellent. I am very satisfied with my new QSLs. I looked at other QSL card printers, but I could not find anyone else that provides such excellent quality and quick service at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend UX5UO Print.

N8NN Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2015 07:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prompt coordination on the design by email. Cards are exactly what I asked for. Good price. I will order again! Bert N8NN

KC9YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2015 08:47 Send this review to a friend
Service,Quality, Price, it is all there. Thank You, Gennady***  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady offers Service, Quality, Price, Cards arrive as promised. I highly recommend to every body that is looking for a great experience in purchasing QSL cards. I will definitely be back when I need cards. Thank You, Gennady

KV6S Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2015 23:41 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding QSL Card Supplier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They QSL cards I received are beautiful. The quality is excellent. Their customer service is great. I will highly recommend UX5UO Print.

WN8Y Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2015 07:24 Send this review to a friend
FAST Delivery,Excellent Quality.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
FAST FAST delivery--He has USA representative with PayPal, Only 15 day delivery. Great Quality card stock

MW1CFN Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2015 07:52 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Brilliant, easy service with superb quality output, even with my very difficult to colour balance image of a copper mine!

Highly recommended.

KL7JD Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 17:28 Send this review to a friend
INCREDIBLE QSL CARDS  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
THE QSL CARDS CAME TODAY, EARLY I MIGHT ADD, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! FROM A PICTURE AND A GENERAL SUGGESTION SENT TO YOU, YOU MADE SOME CHANGES AND ADDED A PICTURE TO THE BACK OF THE CARD. THE RESULT FAR EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS! WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE! I'M SURE WHOEVER GETS ONE OF THESE CARDS WON'T JUST THROW IT IN A BOX. THESE WILL BE PUT UP FOR DISPLAY!! GREAT JOB GENNADY !!!!! THANK YOU de KL7JD

VE3MWA Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2015 10:19 Send this review to a friend
First-class service at hard to beat rates  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received a fresh batch of J79FC prints in the mail. Everything worked out great. Gennady offered first-class professional approach throughout the entire process. I had to modify QSL design a number of times before approving it, yet Gennady was there working with me all the time as much as necessary never rushing me through the process. I received fast responses on all of my e-mails and was very happy with the quality of service.

-Art