Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 623 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

W6GX Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2014 13:34 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm a new customer and I'm impressed! Fast turnaround and great cards. Thanks again.

VE9GFD Rating: 5/5 Aug 1, 2014 04:27 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: months
We required cards for our special event VX9MOSKVA (On QRZ.com) and Gennady was recommended. Fantastic quality and delivered in three weeks! A solid 5/5!!

VK2HBG Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2014 05:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dear Gennady,
Received my QSL cards yesterday 2 1/2 weeks from when I ordered them.
Excellent quality. Exactly what I wanted. Fantastic service, same day service with emails.

Will recommend you to other hams, plus use your superb service again.
Regards Gerald VK2HBG.

VE2AKS Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2014 04:23 Send this review to a friend
High quality cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my QSL cards yesterday (ordered less than one month ago). Fantastic quality, Gennady improved my first proposal sent in PDF before printing and I am really happy with the result. A warm recommendation!

VK3HEX Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2014 06:02 Send this review to a friend
Awesome cards and wonderful service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
With the help of Gennady, we designed my beautiful new cards. You can see them on QRZ.com. I am very pleased with how they look and they only took about 3 weeks to get them all the way down here to Australia.

Thank you Gennady for the great quality cards and your communication.

W6VY Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2014 19:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards and Super Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't say anything that hasn't been said before. I'm a very satisfied with the cards and service and would recommend Gennady and Dwayne to everyone.

WA6MRK Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellant service, great product, clever design  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been getting DX QSL cards for some time printed by Gennady and finally decided to try an order for myself. I submitted a proposed design and had returned an unexpected twist. I included a photo of the small town where I live (the town was used as "Mayberry" in the Gomer Pile TV series in the US some years ago) that had a large blank billboard surface on top of the building that was Gomer Pile's gas station. Gennady placed my call letters on this "billboard". The town now has my call displayed! Great product, service, and price.
73, Bob WA6MRK

ZS2ZA Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 01:20 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding cards and awesome service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent cards, fantastic service, and fast shipping at a great price. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Gennady & Dwayne!
Thank you so much.

PP1CZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2014 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I become to be a UX5UO services to print my QSL cards to my operation of PY0F/PP1CZ.
The QSLs are wonderful and Gennady helps me a lot to develop the card.

VA3JK Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2014 06:22 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SERVICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I would highly recommend Gennady's QSL cards. I wanted to create a nice colour card, dual side. I sent Gennady the jpegs and traded a few emails in a day or two and we had the design done. From the time we had the design done, to delivery to my door from Kiyev,was ONE WEEK! You can see the front on my QRZ.COM page.

Very high quality QSL cards, very fast service and delivery.

I would highly recommend Gennady's services, to anyone who wants a high quality QSL for a reasonable price and very fast service and delivery! Keep up the good work Gennady, continued success!

John, VA3JK, S53JK,NT8A