Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 665 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

KH6VP Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2015 00:17 Send this review to a friend
Great cards!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Excellent service; I supplied a rough layout of a 6 sided QSL card covering all my calls, and photos and he did just that. Excellent workmanship. He even sent some cards before the big package arrived in a separate faster envelope in case I needed them quickly free of extra charge.
Highly recommended.
AA1QW Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2015 18:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received two different orders of QSL's I had Gennady work up a design on. Super fast delivery (about two weeks to the USA) once again. There is no need to look anywhere else for your QSL cards. Gennady's prompt service and excellent value are tough to beat.
EI4DQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2015 01:55 Send this review to a friend
THE BEST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my second batch of qsl cards from gennady,
Two weeks from order to delivery, Quality excellent, Price excellent, Delivery excellent,If you require qsl cards UX5UO is the place to go.

73 tom ei4dq
W5UY Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2015 19:36 Send this review to a friend
Gennady's creatively is unmatched  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have made several purchases of full color QSL cards. His abilities result in the finest cards that I ever have had. He worked with me for several months getting things just right. When you compare the quality he provides for the cost---you cannot find anything better. I am sure that you can find the component parts to create the card of your dreams---but, should you couldn't just provide descriptions, competitors examples, photographs---you will not be dissappinted!
GJ7LJJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 23, 2015 06:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product, great value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first batch of QSL cards from Gennady. I supplied the background image and the relevant personal data, and Gennady came back with a design the same evening. Gennady's local representative in the UK (Charles) was very helpful, and it was just two weeks from order to delivery here in Jersey. £33 per 1000 colour cards, delivered. You really can't beat that for value, and the cards I received are excellent. Recommended.
KD0ZEI Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2015 23:49 Send this review to a friend
Great work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Prints looked great! Only issue was a typo, that I missed on the drafts that were emailed to me, but its not a huge deal, and mostly my fault. Other than that, they were quality cards, color was impeccable.
VU2CDP Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2015 20:50 Send this review to a friend
Very FB!  Time owned: months
I ordered cards for the AT150ITU event (150 Years of ITU) having been no stranger to Gennady’s work. I have many cards which have the “UX5UO print” signature and found their quality second to none. Also, the price offered by UX5UO is very economical that includes shipping.

I prefer to design my own cards and therefore it was a straight-forward process of sharing the design with Gennady and waiting for the cards. Took about 10 days to reach me and I must say I am quite pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend UX5UO Print to anyone wanting to have good quality QSL cards at a reasonable price. Gennady most definitely will be getting future orders from me.

Deepak VU2CDP
EI4DQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2015 02:30 Send this review to a friend
WOW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

E51AND Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2015 02:27 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have now had eight sets of Cards printed from UX5UO print -- in every case service and quality were top notch, and the price VERY reasonable. The last order was for some special cards for the 50th Anniversary of Self Governance for the Cook Island. From photos we provided, Gennady and his team produced some amazing artwork that captured the theme perfectly -- so - custom artwork, 2,000 beautiful double size cards in full colour, glossy -- and delivered to our very very isolated little island for $329 . . . . . AMAZING!! Thanks Gennady. Andy E50A / E51AND
W5BR Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2015 07:21 Send this review to a friend
Great service, great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received a QSL by Gennady from one of my contacts and loved it. Dealing with him was easy and efficient. I especially appreciated the creative suggestions that he offered and the research he did to make it happen. Cards were promised in 4-5 weeks - delivered in 2! You can see mine on my QRZ page. The front photograph was taken in our neighborhood and provided by KE4YZY, a professional photographer. The rear photo was taken by me.