Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 621 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

N5PRE Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2014 05:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Deal, Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Even though there is some strife going on in Ukraine right now, Gennady was able to get my cards to me within 3 weeks of my initial contact with him. During that time, I finalized the design with him, worked out the payment with his partner in the US and followed the news on fighting going on in Ukraine with Russia.
I was extremely pleased with the results. I got 1000 cards with the glossy color finish on the front and B&W with one photo (of me, that he pulled from my QRZ account) on back. The price was as advertised, delivery included. I'd buy from Gennady again in a heartbeat.

N8ERF Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2014 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Just Ordered 2nd Batch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Its all true. I just ordered my second batch (different graphics) of cards for my school club after receiving the first batch. A repeat customer should speak for itself.

Best Regards,
Dennis

W9MBL Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2014 07:36 Send this review to a friend
Great 1st QSL card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After reading the reviews here on eHam.net, I contacted Gennady about having my first QSL card order printed. As a newly-licensed ham, the idea of exchanging the paper QSL cards is appealing.

Gennady and Dwayne (KD4POJ) took great care of me and the cards look amazing. Good quality and I've already been sending them around the world.

Thank you!

WE8Q Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2014 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent cards, service, and fast shipping at a great price. Thanks!

KF5INR Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2014 08:16 Send this review to a friend
Superb Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
UX5UO Prints exceeded my expectations in the quality of product , communications , price , and delivery time .

WA9ASZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2014 06:05 Send this review to a friend
Superb!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided that I needed to upgrade to a nicer QSL card. I had received DX cards that were made by Gennady, and I contacted him. Intuitively, he knew the type of card I was seeking, and within a couple of days the design was completed. I received the cards in 18 days after payment which is about as fast as possible from the Ukraine (especially with the current environment). I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend UX0UO for your QSL needs.

VA2SS Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2014 05:33 Send this review to a friend
Quality, Service and Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received the QSL cards order. The experience for making these cards was excellent and really easy !!

The support for designing the card was great and fast. UX5UO offered an excellent support and suggestions to make them appear professional. The quality print is outstanding !!!

The shipping was also fast considering that they are from another continent.

Many thanks again. I recommend the UX5UO service to everyone who would like to have quality QSL card with very good price and value for the money.

Highly recommended A+++

W4TJW Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2014 13:45 Send this review to a friend
Unbelievably Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had heard of Gennady, and I had seen his work. I ran out of my homebrew cards, so I decided to try his service. After contacting Gennady, he helped me with format and content and then I paid. EVEN IN THE MIDST OF NATIONAL TURMOIL Gennady produced and shipped a product superior, to any other out there, in quality and value. I am sold, and any future orders will be made through him only. If I was to go on for pages I would just sound like a broken record. I am shocked that my expectations were exceeded so extensively.

Allen
De W4TJW

W2MB Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2014 05:01 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Pete of NL7XM Callsign Historical Research provided me with a QSL card from 1935 that was used by the original holder of my call. Gennady reproduced the vintage card with my information. His work is superb and service is fast. Highly recommended.

KD0BXU Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2014 08:04 Send this review to a friend
excelent  Time owned: more than 12 months
vey nice cards and good easy people to work with. Certinaly the best cards for the price i've seen