Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 690 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

W2MB Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2016 07:18 Send this review to a friend
Quality and Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As usual, Gennady is responsive, fast and provides a quality product. This said after a second order that required customization of one of my original designs.
KJ4DHF Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2016 02:14 Send this review to a friend
qsl cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
UX5UO Gennady done an excellent job in my design and printing my qsl cards. Very good customer relations and excellent time from print to door less than 2 weeks.
W4KLY Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2016 13:55 Send this review to a friend
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a pleasure it was to work with Gennady helping me design my custom QSL card. He suggested including features I hadn't imagined. All that I had to do was email him some photos and make some minor changes from what he sent back to me for review. My order was placed on 2/9/16 and the cards were delivered to me 3/1/16, much sooner that I had expected. The quality of the print and color is superb.
VE3CNA Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 14:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Service and Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order of cards and time was three weeks from first contact to delivery of cards. Service was fast, accurate, helpful and pleasant. Thanks.
EI7JK Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Another batch of great cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Contacted Gennady to make a small change to the back of my current card, finalised next day 29th Jan and ordered another 3000.

Met Gennady on 20m CW on the 9th Feb and he confirmed that the cards were on the way. Cards arrived 11th Feb well packed and sealed.

Super quality & service once again.
K3CD Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 12:54 Send this review to a friend
QSL Card Order  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady was extremely responsive. Initially, I provided him with my own personal design for a QSL card in MS Word format. We went through some changes in layout and font colors and each time he emailed me a revised draft within 12-24 hours. After finalizing the design and placing an order I received the cards within 10 days. The entire process could not have been easier and I was delighted with the final product.
GU4RUK Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 00:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service, quality and price.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the second time I have ordered QSL cards from UX5UO and am very pleased with the help given for the design, the service, the quality of the results and all at a very reasonable cost. I can thoroughly recommend them. Alan. GU4RUK.
PA5M Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2016 08:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
With a turn around time of just 3 weeks after my initial request for a reprint of 1000 3XY5M cards with some changes on the backside.
Gennady managed to succeed again.

I can highly recommend his QSL printing service after I have him printing more than 10 different callsign cards.
WA2SQQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2015 10:31 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently decided it was time to order a new batch of QSL's. WO2X suggested I check out UX5UO's QSL printing service. Both the quality and cost seemed very reasonable. A comparable card from a other domestic QSL companies would have cost the same for 1/2 the quantity. I selected one of my own digital photos and contacted Gennady for some design guidance. I also created the text graphics for the front of the card. Once finalized I placed the order and was quoted a 4-5 week delivery. The cards arrive in just 3 weeks and I'm very happy with them. I'd highly suggest using UX5UO when you get your next batch printed! Check our my QRZ page to see the card! Bob, WA2SQQ
VK3NRW Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2015 23:00 Send this review to a friend
QSL cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
After making my own QSL cards for a few years I decided that I would retire my printer and have some better cards to send out. I contacted Gennady and with very little effort we worked out a design that looked good, they were double sided in colour. From start to delivery it took 3 weeks & price was great, I would recommend Gennady to please with quality & price.