Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 629 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

VK3HEX Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2014 06:02 Send this review to a friend
Awesome cards and wonderful service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
With the help of Gennady, we designed my beautiful new cards. You can see them on QRZ.com. I am very pleased with how they look and they only took about 3 weeks to get them all the way down here to Australia.

Thank you Gennady for the great quality cards and your communication.

W6VY Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2014 19:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards and Super Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't say anything that hasn't been said before. I'm a very satisfied with the cards and service and would recommend Gennady and Dwayne to everyone.

WA6MRK Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Excellant service, great product, clever design  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been getting DX QSL cards for some time printed by Gennady and finally decided to try an order for myself. I submitted a proposed design and had returned an unexpected twist. I included a photo of the small town where I live (the town was used as "Mayberry" in the Gomer Pile TV series in the US some years ago) that had a large blank billboard surface on top of the building that was Gomer Pile's gas station. Gennady placed my call letters on this "billboard". The town now has my call displayed! Great product, service, and price.
73, Bob WA6MRK

ZS2ZA Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 01:20 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding cards and awesome service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent cards, fantastic service, and fast shipping at a great price. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Gennady & Dwayne!
Thank you so much.

PP1CZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2014 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I become to be a UX5UO services to print my QSL cards to my operation of PY0F/PP1CZ.
The QSLs are wonderful and Gennady helps me a lot to develop the card.

VA3JK Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2014 06:22 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SERVICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I would highly recommend Gennady's QSL cards. I wanted to create a nice colour card, dual side. I sent Gennady the jpegs and traded a few emails in a day or two and we had the design done. From the time we had the design done, to delivery to my door from Kiyev,was ONE WEEK! You can see the front on my QRZ.COM page.

Very high quality QSL cards, very fast service and delivery.

I would highly recommend Gennady's services, to anyone who wants a high quality QSL for a reasonable price and very fast service and delivery! Keep up the good work Gennady, continued success!

John, VA3JK, S53JK,NT8A

W9ILY Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2014 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the third time I have ordered from Gennady and his service and product is always first class. He will work with you easily to get exactly the design that you want. While it does take a bit of time to receive the cards, it is sure worth the wait. Anyway, several weeks is pretty good in my opinion. I have recommended the UX5UO service to several hams and will continue to do so. GOOD JOB!!

W5DET Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2014 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Faster than a speeding bullet  Time owned: months
I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by the Post Office Saturday morning and our W5S QSL order was already here. It was only 10 days since payment was made. We were expecting at least 2 more weeks wait.

With such speedy delivery, superior quality and very reasonable prices, I have no choice but to request that you record us in your Very Satisfied Customer log.

We will definitely be back

N5PRE Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2014 05:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Deal, Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Even though there is some strife going on in Ukraine right now, Gennady was able to get my cards to me within 3 weeks of my initial contact with him. During that time, I finalized the design with him, worked out the payment with his partner in the US and followed the news on fighting going on in Ukraine with Russia.
I was extremely pleased with the results. I got 1000 cards with the glossy color finish on the front and B&W with one photo (of me, that he pulled from my QRZ account) on back. The price was as advertised, delivery included. I'd buy from Gennady again in a heartbeat.

N8ERF Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2014 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Just Ordered 2nd Batch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Its all true. I just ordered my second batch (different graphics) of cards for my school club after receiving the first batch. A repeat customer should speak for itself.

Best Regards,