Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 629 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

AA1AC Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2014 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Great service / product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady recently printed 1,000 color cards for me - from design, to printing, to arrival of my cards was less than 30 days - amazing. Definitely recommend - 73, Mark / AA1AC

N2HSY Rating: 5/5 Jan 19, 2014 10:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Second order from Gennady, quick response and great communication while designing cards. Highly recommend.

DAVEBEAL Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2014 11:56 Send this review to a friend
Perfect!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my first ever QSL cards from Gennady around mid-Nov 2013, providing my own design and photo. He quickly responded with an improvement that I approved. I received the 1000 cards about 3 weeks later, and they were perfect. I highly recommend his service.

- Dave, K0QDB

VE3FU Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2013 18:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality - Fast Shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality and service on original order several years ago. Reordered same cards on December 2. Received on December 23. Same excellent quality, shipping, and service!

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2013 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Super, again  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Gennady many times. Great job every time. Thanks Gennady!

KG7FDW Rating: 5/5 Dec 24, 2013 04:24 Send this review to a friend
QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bottom Line - 1,000 full color card with B&W photo back delivered for $79.00 and I received them in 3 weeks... AMAZING... with prices like this there is no reason every Ham shouldn't have a beautiful color QSL card... The service and quality are unbelievable... they even designed my card, i just sent the photos in and gave them an idea of what i wanted... i will be a customer for life...

KK4OK Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2013 17:58 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my second order. I needed cards made for a special event honoring JY1 in Feb. 2014 and knew exactly where to get them. I sent Gennady the design, he gave me the ok and the cost. The cards came quickly and were exactly what I needed.
I am sending samples to the others participating in the event for their possible orders. You can't beat the service and the price.

KK4OW Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2013 17:56 Send this review to a friend
Great cards at a great price  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have ordered before and as always he does a great job. I highly recommend. Also very fast shipping and packing.

NN4ZZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2013 02:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service, price, and quality again  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great Service
Great Price
Great Quality

Again and again (4th order)

Thanks ex 73, Al / NN4ZZ

AG2AA Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2013 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent, beautiful cards, postal service ruined 1/4 of them!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order of cards from UX5UO for my VP9/AG2AA vacation. I sent in some photos and filled in the online form, and had my proofs in short order. Some minor changes, a simple paypal system, and the order was placed. A couple weeks later, I had a note in my mailbox to pickup the cards at the post office. How in the world does the post office get the box WET when I'm having to pick it up?! For sure NOT Gennady's fault, and the post office had nothing to say but "sorry". So I still have plenty of good cards that I can be proud of.