Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 623 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

KK4OK Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2013 17:58 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my second order. I needed cards made for a special event honoring JY1 in Feb. 2014 and knew exactly where to get them. I sent Gennady the design, he gave me the ok and the cost. The cards came quickly and were exactly what I needed.
I am sending samples to the others participating in the event for their possible orders. You can't beat the service and the price.

KK4OW Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2013 17:56 Send this review to a friend
Great cards at a great price  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have ordered before and as always he does a great job. I highly recommend. Also very fast shipping and packing.

NN4ZZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2013 02:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service, price, and quality again  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great Service
Great Price
Great Quality

Again and again (4th order)

Thanks ex 73, Al / NN4ZZ

AG2AA Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2013 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent, beautiful cards, postal service ruined 1/4 of them!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order of cards from UX5UO for my VP9/AG2AA vacation. I sent in some photos and filled in the online form, and had my proofs in short order. Some minor changes, a simple paypal system, and the order was placed. A couple weeks later, I had a note in my mailbox to pickup the cards at the post office. How in the world does the post office get the box WET when I'm having to pick it up?! For sure NOT Gennady's fault, and the post office had nothing to say but "sorry". So I still have plenty of good cards that I can be proud of.

ZS5J Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2013 05:43 Send this review to a friend
Honest, quick and reliable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my C91J QSL cards last week. A great service - cheap, reliable, quick and a good product.

EI7JK Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2013 04:12 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just recieved another batch of 3000 QSL cards from Gennady and once again the workmanship is first class, service is fast and communications are excellent. Package arrived well wrapped and no damage to any cards.

You should try his service at least once, if you do, you will use him again and again.

AI2Q Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2013 06:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellence!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My old pal N1YX suggested UX5UO's QSL card printing service, so I thought I would give Gennady a try.

Right from the outset it was clear that he was extremely responsive; over a period of two days we iteratively tweaked the design to my satisfaction.

I was also surprised and delighted when Gennady added a tiny splash of color to a portion of the design, which was a nifty creative touch! In summary, in my opinion you cannot go wrong with this source of QSL cards. His work stands head and shoulders above all the rest! Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex

MW0EDX Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2013 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Ordering QSL for nearly 20 years  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been ordering QSL cards from Gennady UX5UO for nearly 20 years now.

What amazes me that he can foresee what I want and it takes literary 10-20 minutes Skype chat exchange to get the QSL design right before very beautiful QSL cards arrive in about 7 or 10 days later.

Easy to pay via PayPal etc in the UK (Gennady has a UK representative, also a ham).

You can also work UX5UO in the air. I did a few times, contest/non-contest. That says a lot, too.

I strongly recommend UX5UO QSL print. Choose the best.

73 ! MW0EDX

========

По-русски.

Заказываю QSL у Геннадия около 20 лет. Геннадий может на лету понять что мне нужно и на разработку QSL уходит буквально 10-20 минут.

QSL приходят через 7-10 дней.

Качество QSL прсто изумительное.

РЕКОМЕНДУЮ !

73 ! MW0EDX

PA7DX Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2013 10:32 Send this review to a friend
Super service from Gena and great help  Time owned: more than 12 months
I made a design and Gena helped a lot to make it better. Very fast sending for a very fair price!
I did meet Gena a long time ago and he a superham ! 73 !

Also for special callsigns no problems at all !!

KN2RC Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2013 13:35 Send this review to a friend
INCREDIBLE!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't top what these other reviews say about Gennady & his cards! His reply to my first e mail came back with samples that just blew me away. It took ME a week to decide which picture I would use. Once I decided, Gennady made numerous changes-at my request-til I was satisfied. Paypal to Dwayne brought a quick note that i should expect my cards in 4-5 weeks....& coming from overseas, i figured it would take that long, so I sat back & waited. Impatiently. 2 & 1/2 weeks later-there they were!!! I can't say they exceeded my expectations-I have received many many many dx cards, as well as stateside, done by UX5UO, & KNEW I'd be happy!!!! But once I opened the box.....I've read in other reviews 'waiting to order my next card', well.....YES I AM!!!! & I know exactly where I'm getting them!!! Gotta go....gotta find the perfect picture for the next one!!!! THANKS Gennady!