Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 638 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

WE8Q Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2014 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent cards, service, and fast shipping at a great price. Thanks!

KF5INR Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2014 08:16 Send this review to a friend
Superb Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
UX5UO Prints exceeded my expectations in the quality of product , communications , price , and delivery time .

WA9ASZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2014 06:05 Send this review to a friend
Superb!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided that I needed to upgrade to a nicer QSL card. I had received DX cards that were made by Gennady, and I contacted him. Intuitively, he knew the type of card I was seeking, and within a couple of days the design was completed. I received the cards in 18 days after payment which is about as fast as possible from the Ukraine (especially with the current environment). I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend UX0UO for your QSL needs.

VA2SS Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2014 05:33 Send this review to a friend
Quality, Service and Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received the QSL cards order. The experience for making these cards was excellent and really easy !!

The support for designing the card was great and fast. UX5UO offered an excellent support and suggestions to make them appear professional. The quality print is outstanding !!!

The shipping was also fast considering that they are from another continent.

Many thanks again. I recommend the UX5UO service to everyone who would like to have quality QSL card with very good price and value for the money.

Highly recommended A+++

W4TJW Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2014 13:45 Send this review to a friend
Unbelievably Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had heard of Gennady, and I had seen his work. I ran out of my homebrew cards, so I decided to try his service. After contacting Gennady, he helped me with format and content and then I paid. EVEN IN THE MIDST OF NATIONAL TURMOIL Gennady produced and shipped a product superior, to any other out there, in quality and value. I am sold, and any future orders will be made through him only. If I was to go on for pages I would just sound like a broken record. I am shocked that my expectations were exceeded so extensively.

Allen
De W4TJW

W2MB Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2014 05:01 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Pete of NL7XM Callsign Historical Research provided me with a QSL card from 1935 that was used by the original holder of my call. Gennady reproduced the vintage card with my information. His work is superb and service is fast. Highly recommended.

KD0BXU Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2014 08:04 Send this review to a friend
excelent  Time owned: more than 12 months
vey nice cards and good easy people to work with. Certinaly the best cards for the price i've seen

KI0KB Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2014 10:52 Send this review to a friend
Easy on line ordering. Fast Service Great Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used UX5UO's QSL card printing service at the recommendation of a friend. I had my own designs for both the front and back for KI0KB and our club call WC7WB cards. By following the clearly described web site file size recommendations Gennady was able to print these cards EXACTLY as I wanted at an excellent price. Turn around time was just at 3 weeks. Using Pay Pal to a stateside representative was quick and easy. Given the time difference between the Ukraine and the U.S. you should have your order in the system in about 24 hours. Shipping was by registered mail from the Ukraine so you will get your cards without fail. The shipping is included in the price of the cards. I got the cards with color printing on the front and back with a glossy front and a matt finish on the back. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED in the cards and the service UX5UO provides!!!

AB1DZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2014 13:16 Send this review to a friend
SUPER !  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my third order from UX5UO. My QSL cards are beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

The cards are on high quality paper
The printing is superb
Cost is great
Ordering is easy
From order the my mailbox less than 4 weeks.

Thank you so much !!

AA1AC Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2014 15:25 Send this review to a friend
Great service / product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady recently printed 1,000 color cards for me - from design, to printing, to arrival of my cards was less than 30 days - amazing. Definitely recommend - 73, Mark / AA1AC