Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 645 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

PP1CZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2014 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I become to be a UX5UO services to print my QSL cards to my operation of PY0F/PP1CZ.
The QSLs are wonderful and Gennady helps me a lot to develop the card.

VA3JK Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2014 06:22 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SERVICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I would highly recommend Gennady's QSL cards. I wanted to create a nice colour card, dual side. I sent Gennady the jpegs and traded a few emails in a day or two and we had the design done. From the time we had the design done, to delivery to my door from Kiyev,was ONE WEEK! You can see the front on my QRZ.COM page.

Very high quality QSL cards, very fast service and delivery.

I would highly recommend Gennady's services, to anyone who wants a high quality QSL for a reasonable price and very fast service and delivery! Keep up the good work Gennady, continued success!

John, VA3JK, S53JK,NT8A

W9ILY Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2014 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is the third time I have ordered from Gennady and his service and product is always first class. He will work with you easily to get exactly the design that you want. While it does take a bit of time to receive the cards, it is sure worth the wait. Anyway, several weeks is pretty good in my opinion. I have recommended the UX5UO service to several hams and will continue to do so. GOOD JOB!!

W5DET Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2014 05:54 Send this review to a friend
Faster than a speeding bullet  Time owned: months
I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by the Post Office Saturday morning and our W5S QSL order was already here. It was only 10 days since payment was made. We were expecting at least 2 more weeks wait.

With such speedy delivery, superior quality and very reasonable prices, I have no choice but to request that you record us in your Very Satisfied Customer log.

We will definitely be back

N5PRE Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2014 05:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Deal, Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Even though there is some strife going on in Ukraine right now, Gennady was able to get my cards to me within 3 weeks of my initial contact with him. During that time, I finalized the design with him, worked out the payment with his partner in the US and followed the news on fighting going on in Ukraine with Russia.
I was extremely pleased with the results. I got 1000 cards with the glossy color finish on the front and B&W with one photo (of me, that he pulled from my QRZ account) on back. The price was as advertised, delivery included. I'd buy from Gennady again in a heartbeat.

N8ERF Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2014 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Just Ordered 2nd Batch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Its all true. I just ordered my second batch (different graphics) of cards for my school club after receiving the first batch. A repeat customer should speak for itself.

Best Regards,
Dennis

W9MBL Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2014 07:36 Send this review to a friend
Great 1st QSL card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After reading the reviews here on eHam.net, I contacted Gennady about having my first QSL card order printed. As a newly-licensed ham, the idea of exchanging the paper QSL cards is appealing.

Gennady and Dwayne (KD4POJ) took great care of me and the cards look amazing. Good quality and I've already been sending them around the world.

Thank you!

WE8Q Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2014 17:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent cards, service, and fast shipping at a great price. Thanks!

KF5INR Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2014 08:16 Send this review to a friend
Superb Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
UX5UO Prints exceeded my expectations in the quality of product , communications , price , and delivery time .

WA9ASZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2014 06:05 Send this review to a friend
Superb!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided that I needed to upgrade to a nicer QSL card. I had received DX cards that were made by Gennady, and I contacted him. Intuitively, he knew the type of card I was seeking, and within a couple of days the design was completed. I received the cards in 18 days after payment which is about as fast as possible from the Ukraine (especially with the current environment). I am extremely pleased with the results and highly recommend UX0UO for your QSL needs.