Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 705 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $78 /1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

K3CD Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 12:54 Send this review to a friend
QSL Card Order  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gennady was extremely responsive. Initially, I provided him with my own personal design for a QSL card in MS Word format. We went through some changes in layout and font colors and each time he emailed me a revised draft within 12-24 hours. After finalizing the design and placing an order I received the cards within 10 days. The entire process could not have been easier and I was delighted with the final product.

GU4RUK Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 00:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service, quality and price.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the second time I have ordered QSL cards from UX5UO and am very pleased with the help given for the design, the service, the quality of the results and all at a very reasonable cost. I can thoroughly recommend them. Alan. GU4RUK.

PA5M Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2016 08:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
With a turn around time of just 3 weeks after my initial request for a reprint of 1000 3XY5M cards with some changes on the backside.
Gennady managed to succeed again.

I can highly recommend his QSL printing service after I have him printing more than 10 different callsign cards.

WA2SQQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2015 10:31 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently decided it was time to order a new batch of QSL's. WO2X suggested I check out UX5UO's QSL printing service. Both the quality and cost seemed very reasonable. A comparable card from a other domestic QSL companies would have cost the same for 1/2 the quantity. I selected one of my own digital photos and contacted Gennady for some design guidance. I also created the text graphics for the front of the card. Once finalized I placed the order and was quoted a 4-5 week delivery. The cards arrive in just 3 weeks and I'm very happy with them. I'd highly suggest using UX5UO when you get your next batch printed! Check our my QRZ page to see the card! Bob, WA2SQQ

VK3NRW Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2015 23:00 Send this review to a friend
QSL cards  Time owned: more than 12 months
After making my own QSL cards for a few years I decided that I would retire my printer and have some better cards to send out. I contacted Gennady and with very little effort we worked out a design that looked good, they were double sided in colour. From start to delivery it took 3 weeks & price was great, I would recommend Gennady to please with quality & price.

N7JET Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2015 20:15 Send this review to a friend
New QSL Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I contacted Gennady on the 24th of October and we finalized the design on the 26th. I ordered the cards and they arrived yesterday - three weeks to the day.

Excellent price and the cards look great!

WB7DKZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2015 04:24 Send this review to a friend
Great quality and accurate  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Saw a "old time" card I really liked but could not manage to cut and paste only this image. I E mailed Gennedy (The UX5UO guy), with the web site location and the description...he did all the work and tracked down the card I wanted. He had a proof back within the hour! We had a few "go arounds" on details, then I changed my mind on some of the card info...he hung in there with me until I got it right! After I approved the final card, it took a few weeks to have cards delivered. Cards are perfect, very happy with this QSL service and WILL order again.

N9AVY Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2015 12:30 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Ordered custom printed (1000) on one side and blank on other. Sent payment and had cards back in 2 weeks. Was very happy with cards. Submitted design via email. Great to do business with UX5UO !!!

ZL1GA Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2015 00:53 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Exceptionally fast service. Great communication with Gennardy and Pete Leng his NZ agent.Turned our photos into a totally professional and eye-catching QSL card.I am a very satisfied customer.

EI7JK Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2015 02:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work once again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 3000 of Gennady's 'ECONOM' cards on the 1st and they arrived in perfect condition on the 13th.

The quality is excellent. I have had many cards created by UX5UO Print over the last 10 years and I have to say that I have always been proud to confirm contacts with his cards.

I think this current batch are the best yet.

If you have not tried Gennady's service - DO IT.