Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UX5UO Print Help

Reviews Summary for UX5UO Print
UX5UO Print Reviews: 617 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $76./1000 cards
Description: QSL Cards printed by Gennady UX5UO
More info: http://www.ux5uoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the UX5UO Print.

AI2Q Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2013 06:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellence!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My old pal N1YX suggested UX5UO's QSL card printing service, so I thought I would give Gennady a try.

Right from the outset it was clear that he was extremely responsive; over a period of two days we iteratively tweaked the design to my satisfaction.

I was also surprised and delighted when Gennady added a tiny splash of color to a portion of the design, which was a nifty creative touch! In summary, in my opinion you cannot go wrong with this source of QSL cards. His work stands head and shoulders above all the rest! Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex

MW0EDX Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2013 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Ordering QSL for nearly 20 years  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been ordering QSL cards from Gennady UX5UO for nearly 20 years now.

What amazes me that he can foresee what I want and it takes literary 10-20 minutes Skype chat exchange to get the QSL design right before very beautiful QSL cards arrive in about 7 or 10 days later.

Easy to pay via PayPal etc in the UK (Gennady has a UK representative, also a ham).

You can also work UX5UO in the air. I did a few times, contest/non-contest. That says a lot, too.

I strongly recommend UX5UO QSL print. Choose the best.

73 ! MW0EDX

========

По-русски.

Заказываю QSL у Геннадия около 20 лет. Геннадий может на лету понять что мне нужно и на разработку QSL уходит буквально 10-20 минут.

QSL приходят через 7-10 дней.

Качество QSL прсто изумительное.

РЕКОМЕНДУЮ !

73 ! MW0EDX

PA7DX Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2013 10:32 Send this review to a friend
Super service from Gena and great help  Time owned: more than 12 months
I made a design and Gena helped a lot to make it better. Very fast sending for a very fair price!
I did meet Gena a long time ago and he a superham ! 73 !

Also for special callsigns no problems at all !!

KN2RC Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2013 13:35 Send this review to a friend
INCREDIBLE!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't top what these other reviews say about Gennady & his cards! His reply to my first e mail came back with samples that just blew me away. It took ME a week to decide which picture I would use. Once I decided, Gennady made numerous changes-at my request-til I was satisfied. Paypal to Dwayne brought a quick note that i should expect my cards in 4-5 weeks....& coming from overseas, i figured it would take that long, so I sat back & waited. Impatiently. 2 & 1/2 weeks later-there they were!!! I can't say they exceeded my expectations-I have received many many many dx cards, as well as stateside, done by UX5UO, & KNEW I'd be happy!!!! But once I opened the box.....I've read in other reviews 'waiting to order my next card', well.....YES I AM!!!! & I know exactly where I'm getting them!!! Gotta go....gotta find the perfect picture for the next one!!!! THANKS Gennady!

K2QB Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2013 12:50 Send this review to a friend
Will Go Back FOr More  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was given the task of being QSL manager for our newly formed club, Niagara Frontier Radiosport, club call NF2RS. Included with the QSL Manager job was designing a QSL card for the club that the members would be happy with. Long story short, a design was created and I submitted it to Gennady for printing. Several emails later with corrections and suggestions from Gennady I approved the final design and placed the order. The cards arrived quickly and look great. I could not be more pleased. Gennady took the time to personally exchange emails with me and provide me with photos of any corrections or improvements he made to my original design. I will definitely be going to them for the next printing of my personal QSL cards as well.

VK5CE Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2013 16:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service - highly recommended  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used UX5UO for the VK5CE/P IOTA OC-261 DXpedition. Gennady was very easy to deal with, we had the QSL card proof ready before I went on the DXpedition, then once I arrived home I emailed him the main photo for the card, paid via paypal and Gennady immediately started printing. I had 5000 high quality QSL cards delivered all the way to Australia just 2-3 weeks later. I'll be using his service again for the VK5CE/4 IOTA OC-255 DXpedition.

KD5KC Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2013 13:27 Send this review to a friend
Third order says it all.  Time owned: more than 12 months
When I first needed QSL cards, I was given Gennady's information. He produced a fine card. I was so happy with the cards, when I needed cards for a trip to Europe, I again turned to Gennady. And again I was quite pleased.

I just recently got a vanity call, I left 9-land to become a permanent resident of Texas... including the 5-call sign. And when I needed cards, I again turned to UX5UO.

Gennady worked with me through a series of changes and touch-ups to the photo, taking a good start and making it GREAT! In addition, he customized the back of the card to meet my specific needs, as over 50% of my operating is done portable. Again, he worked on it until it was exactly what I needed!

If all of these PERFECT reviews doesn't convince you, then nothing will. I don't think you could do any better. I know you could do a lot worse. Check the cards I got here.

www.qrz.com/db/kd5kc/

As a side-note, the QSL card won the QSL card competition at Dallas Ham-Com. That is quality. Thanks Gennady for helping me win a new H/T and Antenna Analyzer!

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC.

KA3CRC Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2013 12:28 Send this review to a friend
QSL Cards  Time owned: months
Gennady,thank you for the Excellent service that you did for me.Fantastic QSL cards and you didn't hesitate to make any changes that I requested. Nice Glossy print on the front of card and thanks for arrainging all the info I wanted on the back of the card.Your turaround time was just a little over a week (8 or 9 days).I dont know how you did it.Your cost is unbeatable.I will reccomend you to many others.
thanks Tom Schmitz KA3CRC

KI8JI Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2013 13:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered cards of myself and my two newly-minted Ham kids. Gennady did an excellent job. His response times are quick and he suggested some improvements that were very good. We had the cards in 3 weeks after we ordered them, though part of the shipment got stuck in US Customs mysteriously for a couple of week, through no fault of Gennady's. Finally the second box arrived too and the quality of the cards is excellent.

Three very pleased Hams here. Will be ordering more cards from Gennady. He's great.

KH6DC Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2013 19:55 Send this review to a friend
Awesome QSL Card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Changed my callsign and had to order new cards. Tried UX5UO, Gennady and these cards are awesome. Customer service is excellent and dealing with Gennady and his USA rep, Dwayne KD4POJ is a breeze. Can't wait to use all 1,000 so I can order more! Price can't be beat too!