Reviews Categories | Receivers: General Coverage | Tecsun-PL398 Help

Reviews Summary for Tecsun-PL398
Tecsun-PL398 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $62
Description: The Tecsun PL398MP is portable worldband receiver with dual speakers. This PLL synthesized receiver picks up a wide range of broadcasting including AM, FM, longwave & shortwave. To tune into a station, you can use one of the following 5 methods: Tuning knob, Direct keypad entry, memory, ATS tuning & Tecsun's own & unique ETM (Easy Tuning Mode). There are a total of 550 memories available for easy access to your favorite stations.

Combining dual 2.5-inch speakers with DSP (Digital Sound Processing), the PL-398 MP offers you excellent listing experience with outstanding clarity & high tone quality. The PL-398MP also has a line-in jack and SD card reader to be used as a portable speaker.
More info: http://www.radioddity.com/

You can write your own review of the Tecsun-PL398.

BG6LVK Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2013 23:46 Send this review to a friend
like it  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have read some positive reviews of Tescun radios, So I finally decided on this radio from the Tecsun. I'm amazed with this radio. It's well made. The sound is quite good for such a small radio. But the big part is the tuner is so dead-on and easy to use. The first time I fired it up in my house I was amazed with how fast it found stations.. I've used other radios before but none were able to lock on as well as this unit. So, I am quite satisfied with both the price and quality.