Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | MFJ-4230MV Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-4230MV
MFJ-4230MV Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $89.95
Description: 30 amp switching power supply
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com

You can write your own review of the MFJ-4230MV .

AE5J Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2014 07:11 Send this review to a friend
MFJ got it right  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been one of those who has had consistently good luck with MFJ products over the course of many years, but I must say the 4230MVP is a cut above past products in every respect.

I opted for the Anderson Power Pole option but I have yet to use them. I am using the front connectors. The supply is very quiet. No hash and no big fan noise. Everything I hoped for at a great price. It is indeed extremely small and feels very solid. Exactly what I needed.

W5CBO Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2014 10:53 Send this review to a friend
Nice power supply  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I hope I'm not premature in writing this but my initial thoughts after using this a few days on my IC756 ProIII is that it's a great little power supply. No hash on any band,quite fan and seems to be rock solid on output.

N4KVE Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2013 17:28 Send this review to a friend
GREAT POWER SUPPLY  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Finally, a quality MFJ product. I have been using this for about 8 months, & it's been perfect. MFJ does not make this product. They import it, & put their logo on it. The exact same supply is sold by QJE, & Jetstream, but is actually made by Nissei Electric. I only use mine for VHF-UHF mobile radios in the house, & let a heavy Astron run my HF radio. The fan always runs slowly, & only speeds up when the unit is working hard, but the fan is always quiet. This is one MFJ product I would not be afraid to buy. N4KVE

AB4O Rating: 5/5 Nov 23, 2013 17:03 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for FT-857  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When my centuries old rs-35m started humming really bad, I needed a quick replacement. Quality build, quiet, and most of all no hash or birdies.