Reviews Categories | Ham Work Bench Tools & Test Equipment | Almost All Digital Electronics Precision Frequency Reference Help

Reviews Summary for Almost All Digital Electronics Precision Frequency Reference
Almost All Digital Electronics Precision Frequency Reference Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.95
Description: Assembled and calibrated against my Rubidium frequency
standard

to better than 0.1 parts per million (1Hz at 10MHz)

with long term accuracy of 1 part per million (1Hz at 1MHz)
More info: http://www.aade.com/newfreq/new%20freq.htm

You can write your own review of the Almost All Digital Electronics Precision Frequency Reference.

VA3MW Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2013 06:21 Send this review to a friend
It just works  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been struggling to find a frequency standard that I can move around so I can ensure a few things are calibrated. Like my IFR-1200.

I ordered one and it arrived last night. Still skeptical, I ran the wwv calibration routine on my Flex (a pretty cool feature) as a reference and then inserted this to check it at 10, 20 and 60Mhz.

All I can say is that at 10Mhz, it was off < 1Hz (I don't have resolution less than that). At 60Mhz, it was off less than 3 Hz.

The details are on his web page, but pretty handy to have around.

In the end, it turns out my IFR was out by about 6Hz, but it had been decades since it was last fully calibrated.

Quick service with a confirmation on delivery time when I ordered it.

I love things that 'just work'