Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - 6M/VHF/UHF+ | Beko HLV 2000 Help

Reviews Summary for Beko HLV 2000
Beko HLV 2000 Reviews: 8 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $5850
Description: 144 MHz PA with 2k out. 8-50 watts in
More info: http://www.beko-elektronik.de

You can write your own review of the Beko HLV 2000.

WP4O Rating: 5/5 Jan 16, 2016 14:18 Send this review to a friend
i have 4 different Bekos  Time owned: more than 12 months
I want to report that all my Beko amps are up and running, I have no regrets at all purchasing them,
I like the fact that Gerry of SSB Electronics, is back in full swing with the AMPs and other VHF/UHF equipment, I currently have 4 Beko amps
catch you on the bands, de KK4x
Ed in Tampa Florida ex WP4o

W0LD Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2015 13:52 Send this review to a friend
Great 2 Meter High Power Amp  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have run 8877s, 3CX800s and just about every 2 meter amp known to mankind. The BEKO HLV2000 is the best high power amp I have ever used on 2 meters. It is instant on, runs cool (even while running WSJT) at 1,500 watts output. I drive it with my IC-910H running 25 watts to full power output. I've had others check how clean my signal is with their SDR receivers and the amp is clean! If you are looking for the best 2 meter amp on the market, this is it!

W0LD Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2015 18:18 Send this review to a friend
Great High Power 2 Meter Amplifier  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Build like a tank! Runs 1,500 output all day and doesn't even get warm. I drive it with about 25 watts and get legal limit output. This is the best Solid State 2 meter high power linear I have ever run. I have had 8877 amps and this 30 lb. amp is the ultimate for 2 meter EME, long haul tropo and meteor scatter. Non better and the service is superb from Germany. If you want the ultimate this is it.

K5LA Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2015 20:59 Send this review to a friend
Great 2 Meter RF power amplifier!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased my 2 Meter amplifier (Beko HLV-2000) from Gerry at SSB USA Electronicx for around $5450...You can purchased the amplifier direct from Beko electronics if you can do a bank transfer. Suggest you purchase it from Gerry because he is a big help with EME and meteor scatter equipment and can answer any question you might have. My Icom 910H will drive this amp to 1500 watts easily with only 44 watts on CW, SSB, fsk441 or JT65B. I had my amp. manufactured for the highest input power available. This amp. is all solid state and runs slightly warm after running a long fsk441 QSO however it creates less heat than my Alpha 8406 running 1500 watts. This amp also has a built in sequencer. The sequencer puts out 15 VDC at 1 amp for Ant. relays and 15VDC at 750 MA for the preamp. plus it will key the transceiver at delayed time. It runs off 240VAC or 120VAC with lower output power. This amp is all solid state so it is not necessary for it to warm up. Works great for Meteor scatter work!

WP4O Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2015 13:52 Send this review to a friend
BEKO VHF/UHF amps  Time owned: more than 12 months

144 mhz amplifer

Remarks:
Excellent amps very nicely designed, I have 4 of them 1.144, 432, 222, and 6 meters. they all work fantastic, I would highly recommend these amps and Customer service from BEKO in Germany is OUTSTANDING, Bernhard the Owner of BEKO Amplifier is a Fantastic person, if you may have a issue with your amp Bernhard will see that this matter is resolved in a quick manner, if you decide to purchase one here in the United States I would recommend Anyone considering a Beko amplifier, I would recommend contacting Gerry at SSB Electronic USA !

GERRY from SSB ELECTRONICS in in Mountain Top, PA very knowledgeable about these amplifiers. any question don't hesitate to e mail me, look up my call sign on QRZ.com and see the BEKO and Khune transverter rack..
regards, Ed KK4x, ex wp4o

Rating:
5/5

Time owned:
more than 12 months

OE6FNG Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2014 02:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Performance  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Started contest season 2014 in OE with new PA from BEKOM. Works 24 hours absolutely graet without any occurrences.
Working in portable location having very long power cable ( about 100 meters ). Outputpower almost steady all time. Great stuff !
Transmitted signal very small, no splatter confirmed by local stations around us.
Nice to have, would buy it again...
73 de OE6FNG
Werner

DG8NCO Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2014 04:35 Send this review to a friend
Perfekt   Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I am owner of the amplifier for a year and it works great in its specifications as well as how my HLV-1100 for 70cm.
I use the amplifier in the 24 hours of DARC VHF contests on my 2nd QTH

DG3XA Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2014 09:19 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Superpower and easy to handel