Reviews Categories | Receive Accessories | WiMo QRM-Eliminator Help

Reviews Summary for WiMo QRM-Eliminator
WiMo QRM-Eliminator Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ 159
Description: Adjustable phasing network to cancel out local QRM.
More info: http://www.wimo.de/ezitune_e.html

You can write your own review of the WiMo QRM-Eliminator.

BILZIN Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2014 10:59 Send this review to a friend
What did I do before ?  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had my Wimo just over a week now, and have to admit that although I am fairly new to DXing, I really was considering giving HF a miss due to the massive (S9) QRM at my QTH. There was no need to worry as this device has cleaned up my incoming signals in a fantastic fashion (S9 - S1 or less) and now I have made contacts that were impossible before.
Full marks to Wimo for this invaluable piece of kit that is now a permanent resident of my shack (shelf unit)

OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2014 23:59 Send this review to a friend
very effictive, but patience required  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Don't get fooled by the headline of the review-topic: The unit is called 'WIMO QRM-Eliminator' and has nothing to do with the 'Ezitune' from the same great company which is a very useful tuning-aid. The QRM-eliminator is very effictive but needs a lot of fiddling around and patience. You also need to find out which reception-arial is best to use for the particular noise. I live in the 8th floor of a huge living-compound (630 flats in total) and naturally have to deal with varous noise from unlimitles sources. While my IC-7600 has a very effictive NB that eliminates most pulse noise etc. on 40 meters the QRM-eliminator really shines when used with my TS-480HX. Now if there was a QRM-eliminator that eliminates automatically by the push of a button I would rate this product a 10.

SA3AYF Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2014 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Very useful !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I live in a suburban area in a 3 story apartement building and have S9 QRM, produced by everything from TV-sets to ventilation fans and various powersupplies and chargers.

It takes a while to "get the hang" of adjusting, but when you do, this unit works almost like magic!

The unit is connected in-line with the antenna in question and has a PTT connector in the back that switches the unit to bypass when you TX.

I am honestly suprised by the resuls and, for the price, I warmly recommend this product to everyone suffering from local QRM.