Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop Array Help

Reviews Summary for Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop Array
Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop Array Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $840
Description: Low band listening antenna using a closed loop and time delay technology.
More info: http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/sal_array.htm

You can write your own review of the Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop Array.

K9REK Rating: 4/5 Nov 3, 2014 11:01 Send this review to a friend
Good RX Solution.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The antenna performs as described and installation went well with the exception of one coupler feed line, the polarity was reversed at the coupler end. Once this issue was identified and optimization was completed it performs similar to my short beverage. F/B is good and the bottom line is I hear what I can't with my TX low band antennas which are a wave vertical for 75/80 and a another 80 meter wave vertical top loaded for 160 meters. All hardware is FB and I am pleasantly pleased with the initial performance.

KZ1X Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2014 18:09 Send this review to a friend
Superb ... almost amazing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The performance and design of this antenna are equaled by the superlative support. I am supremely happy with my purchase. For those of us who, for various reasons, can't have an array of eight 600' Beverage antennas ... this is the next best thing, and may actually be a little better. My station changed for the better, by a LOT, when I added this new accessory. As others find out about it, I expect this new design will become the 'performance/size benchmark" for RX antennas.

KN2M Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2014 18:15 Send this review to a friend
Best listening antenna I have used  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I also have an SAL-20 but this product outperforms it easily on 160m. One does need at least one helper to raise it. We used a push broom for additional leverage and prevent breakage of the fiberglass poles as we walked it up. I mounted the horizontal wires at about 8' above the ground. This should help with keeping deer from hitting the wires. The signals on the AM band are wonderful with this antenna. It appears this is the best listening antenna I have ever used.