Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | PKW 2 Element Dual-Band WARC Beam THF2e WARC Help

Reviews Summary for PKW 2 Element Dual-Band WARC Beam THF2e WARC
PKW 2 Element Dual-Band WARC Beam THF2e WARC Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $360
Description: 2 Element Beam for 17 and 12 metres - 2kw pep
More info: http://www.antennepkw.com/8/

You can write your own review of the PKW 2 Element Dual-Band WARC Beam THF2e WARC.

GW4FOK Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2014 08:28 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality, Great Value  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I only have a small back garden/yard and so a 3 element tri-band is out for me. However, as I can just squeeze in a 2 element I have been looking around for a suitable antenna. Someone on-air suggested I try PKW in Italy and I have not been dissapointed. I bought on-line direct form the manufacturer this 2 element warc beam and I have been really impressed with the quality, price and performance. It has a superior construction to the 'hose clamp' method of joining up the elements, evertyhing is stainless and good quality alloy tubes. Easy to construct and due to the spacing of the elements no fancy match is required, similar to Cushcraft. This will last a lifetime. Fast shipping accross Europe and at a reasonable cost.