Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Amateur radio supplies Help

Reviews Summary for Amateur radio supplies
Reviews: 8 Average rating: 2.1/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Parts, antenna kits, misc
More info: http://www.amateurradiosupplies.com/

You can write your own review of the Amateur radio supplies.

NP2GG Rating: 4/5 Jan 4, 2017 12:05 Send this review to a friend
Good experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted to add a favorable review in contrast to a number of very poor reviews. I placed an order for some 450 ohm ladder line and flex-weave antenna wire back on November 28th, 2016. It shipped on 11/30 and was delivered to my door on 12/2. The order was complete. No problems at all.

KD2FHT Rating: 0/5 Dec 6, 2016 15:47 Send this review to a friend
American Radio Supply  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bad vendor! No customer communication, shipping is terrible. I ordered two items that were common connectors and supposedly "in stock", received one in a few weeks and the other one is still not delivered, it's almost a full month. Don't purchase from these guys unless you want to wait forever to get your parts. Their website may be attractive but don't let that fool you, go somewhere else!

W7PP Rating: 0/5 Nov 21, 2014 10:00 Send this review to a friend
Run don't walk away!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Once upon a time, placed an order... 125ft of coax, 75M dipole... one week later, box with coax shows up... Now three weeks later no 75M dipole... Three e-mails, no answer. Ten phone calls, only a voice saying they can't take any more calls... STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS YOU CAN!!!

W3FOX Rating: 0/5 Oct 7, 2014 08:59 Send this review to a friend
No Customer Service - Worse Than Bad  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have experience poor service in past orders to this company and should have learned my lesson. Shame on me.

On Oct 3, 2014, I ordered two antennas and a 1000 roll of antenna rope. I checked the on line status of my order on Oct 6 and it said " processing". I checked it again on Oct 7 and it said the same thing. I decided to call and find out when my order would be shipped. Like others who have posted reviews on this company, I repeatedly got the answering machine. When I again checked the their website, it says they don't answer messages left on their answering machine.

After reading the owners (Jeff) response to other negative feedback, I sent him a direct email. I few minutes later, I received an automated response saying he was on vacation and I should send an email to sales@amateurradiosupplies.com. I had already done that and hadn't received a response.

Jeff either has to get his company to be more responsive and customer friendly or he needs to close his business. While his prices are very good, if you can't get the product in a timely fashion prices don't matter.

K7RFI Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2014 11:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I placed 2 orders in the last 3 months, price's were
good service was great.

N1CZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2014 23:57 Send this review to a friend
miss packaged part  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently received an order for a few items one of which was incorrect. The part number was correct, but the contents were incorrect. I emailed a picture of the error; they responded in less than 30 minutes indicating the correct part will be sent out right away.

YV5OF Rating: 1/5 Mar 26, 2014 11:22 Send this review to a friend
Bad Services - Bad Experience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good prices, but my first shopping experience was totally bad.

Once you made ​​the purchase, no product inventory. Send several emails without any response, after two weeks directly contact one of the owners which helped me to give me an answer.

Response that does not help much, as it was expected or refund the money. Replied that he wanted to wait another week, and it was not until two weeks more than expected (one full month), and sent several emails without receiving additional responses I see that the package was sent.

I never get any notification which had already been sent by them the package, but unfortunately the package was never delivered.

USPS does not give me any answer, and radioamateursupply not help much (as always), just one email they replied stating that since they could not do anything more that I ought to keep calling USPS.

KC5YIL Rating: 2/5 Feb 6, 2014 17:43 Send this review to a friend
Good prices, terrible service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great prices, I have ordered from them three times. But terrible customer service.
They say item a will ship in 1 or 2 days, but weeks later they do not.
They rarely answer inquires, and when they do it is just to tell you they are checking on it.
If you have 4-8 weeks to wait, take the cost savings.