Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Force 12 Magnum 615 - 420 Help

Reviews Summary for Force 12 Magnum 615 - 420
Force 12 Magnum 615 - 420 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1195.00
Description: dual band 20/15 long Yagi with 4 elements on 20m and 6 elements on 15m
along with a single feedpoint.

You can write your own review of the Force 12 Magnum 615 - 420.

OD5ZZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 23, 2014 16:51 Send this review to a friend
Top gun DX performer on 15 m / 20 m  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I started communicating with Justin- G0KSC about a year before I purchased the antenna , he was always there to answer questions , at the end he was of great help of aiding me to decide which antenna to select and purchase , Justin helped in finding the proper way to ship the antenna to Lebanon.
The antenna arrived well packed , items were all present , labeled and all holes drilled and color marked I had no problem with the installations and if I needed to ask a question , Justin was available for immediate help via E-Mail , it took me the whole day to put the antenna together.
When the antenna was up I was happy with the SWR anyway I use an antenna tuner so this was not an issue to me , now the performance is a blast I always have people comment on my signal strength , I am able to work stations when the band is almost dead , and I am sure many who is reading this review have worked OD5ZZ and can judge to themselves of how good the antenna is , plus the DX Cluster spots can speak to how well this antenna is performing on 20 m and 15 m.
Justin i can not say enough thank you for all the pleasure you added to my Ham experience , and I hope soon to install a new antenna from Justin - G0KSC for 40 m.
Do I recommend this antenna as a DX'er definitely " YES "