Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Ham Call Sign Art / Plaques Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Call Sign Art / Plaques
Ham Call Sign Art / Plaques Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $28.50 to 32.50
Description: Crafted CNC cut ART - Call Sign Plaques
More info: http://www.k5bob.com/plaque.html

You can write your own review of the Ham Call Sign Art / Plaques.

N5ESE Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2014 18:47 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Wood Plaque  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Met Bob and his family at Midland swapfest - what great people. Challenged him with some original artwork from my QSL, and WOW! did he come through! Expected it would take weeks, but he had a proof for me the same day (via e-mail) and the plaque arrived in my mailbox inside a week. Lucky me! (this is the classiest thing in my shack...)
See it at:

N2AIE Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2014 14:03 Send this review to a friend
Got the larger one!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bob does a great job. I wish I could include an image. but there is always a link that you can see my Plaque getting machined up !

I'll try and get a pic on www.n2aie.com
You will like it. Relatively customized as well. We went back and forth with proofs, but I probably could have easily selected one that was on the site (guess i didn't see that link) Bob was patient and the results showed.

K5BOB Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2014 12:21 Send this review to a friend
gorgeous Proud to own  Time owned: more than 12 months
Solid Oak, CNC cut the depth of cuts make the images pop from any angle. Finished with 7 coats of high gloss urethane.
And Bob will send you a "digital proof" before he cuts your item to make sure your happy.