Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards Help

Reviews Summary for Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards
Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95 - $39.95
Description: - The absolute fastest, most efficient way to learn!
Real Flash Cards are a proven study method allowing an individual to achieve solid results in the least amount of time possible. Nothing works better than Real Flash Cards!

- Focus only on the questions you don't know!
Maximum learning efficiency is gained because you don't waste time wading through material you have already mastered.

- With Real Flash Cards, you receive immediate feedback!
Read the question, decide on an answer. Then flip the card over to check your answer. You will know immediately whether or not you have learned the material on that particular card.

- Real Flash Cards encourage active learning!
Any time you can take part in the learning process, your mind is more engaged. The chance of you remembering what you just learned is much higher with active processes.

Product Details:

• Extra, General and Technician Cards sets available.
• Flash Cards are a convenient take-everywhere format.
• Contains all the Questions and Answers for every test.
• Complete set of Supplemental Diagrams.
• Printed on quality 110 lb. Exact Index card stock.
• Convenient Card Size - 2.8 x 5.5 inches.
• Complete with easy to follow Instructions.
• Order online at FlashandPass.com.
• Also available from ARRL and Ham Radio Outlet.

More info: http://www.flashandpass.com/

You can write your own review of the Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards .

K7RZH Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2014 22:09 Send this review to a friend
Enormously helpful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I could raise a calf to steer, butcher the beef, and make hamburger...or have someone else do the heavy lifting. This system is just that helpful:
1. Well made cards, good card stock, but not too thick;
2. Easy to read non-serif font;
3. Sufficiently large type;
4. Qs and As (with some small type FCC reference numbers) well laid out;
5. All questions (about 700) covered;
6. SUPERIOR customer service--I needed to change from General to Amateur Extra and it was quickly done;
7. Well packaged;
8. TO SAVE COSTS, "MEDIA MAIL" USED--it can easily take 10 days.
9. System of quickly separating "what I know well" from "what I'm not sure about" from "what I don't yet know or understand" is just ideal. I made just one pass and eliminated 500+ questions. Then I spent several days with the harder ones. I got four wrong out of 50 on the test--conducted in a bar, filled with customers!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

KF5TVC Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2014 19:30 Send this review to a friend
Flash and Pass took me from Technician thru Extra Class fast!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Just got back from taking my General Test in Gainesville, TX, and guess what I passed! Woopiiii. Thanks to the help of the flash cards I bought from you, it made the difference. I was taking a course on line and reading a book, but things were just not clicking. Until I received the flash cards, and as I started using them, things were making more sense to me. I could concentrate on questions I was having a problem with and weed out the ones I didn't have any problem with. It was something tangible and convenient that I could hold in my hands and use, and carry with me to study when I was waiting in a doctor’s office, or to have my oil changed in my car. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

Barb
KF5TVC

P.S. I’ 63 years young and will be taking my Extra Test next month in Ardmore, OK
P.P.S Just passed my Extra Class test last week. Could have done it without the cards.