Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | CW Forever Help

Reviews Summary for CW Forever
CW Forever Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: Full featured, flexible and easy to use PC based CW Training
software. This software will run on all current Windows
Operating Systems including Windows 8.

You can write your own review of the CW Forever.

AD0BL Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2015 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm working on my head copy skill and I absolutely love the "random phrases" practice text. Many are humorous and they really hold my interest.

One of the features I will use is generating CW MP3 files and burning those files to CD. Listening to CW in the car is a great way to put dead time to use.

There is a "softness" CW setting. I found that when I set a value to 3, I was able to copy much better.

Great software! Long live CW!
W9RFX Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2014 13:48 Send this review to a friend
It Works and Is Free!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This software took me from a rusty 10 WPM to well over 25 WPM inside of a few months. The developer will add any feature that you so desire. And it is free. This software has to be installed on your Windows PC and is a clean install and is created with the latest Microsoft software development tools. The software provides you with some interesting historical tid bits too. For Call Sign practice, all the members of FOC, CW OPs, Fists, SKCC and NAQCC are included in the database.