Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | CW Forever Help

Reviews Summary for CW Forever
CW Forever Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: Full featured, flexible and easy to use PC based CW Training
software. This software will run on all current Windows
Operating Systems including Windows 8.

You can write your own review of the CW Forever.

AA6VB Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2018 09:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just read a recent review and thought I'd give the program a try. I am a cw operator who could use a lot of improvement and this program is very useful because it generates random words (so you can't anticipate) at any speed you desire. It also has short individual sessions so it's not tiring.

I think the program is excellent and want to thank the developer for providing such a wonderful program FREE to the ham community.

N5FRY Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2018 07:57 Send this review to a friend
I love It!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great program! I have been away from CW for over 35 years and I am trying to re-learn it. This program has been a tremendous help. You put a lot of time and effort into developing this and for you to share with others your labor is a great thing.
K0INN Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2015 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm working on my head copy skill and I absolutely love the "random phrases" practice text. Many are humorous and they really hold my interest.

One of the features I will use is generating CW MP3 files and burning those files to CD. Listening to CW in the car is a great way to put dead time to use.

There is a "softness" CW setting. I found that when I set a value to 3, I was able to copy much better.

Great software! Long live CW!
W9RFX Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2014 13:48 Send this review to a friend
It Works and Is Free!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This software took me from a rusty 10 WPM to well over 25 WPM inside of a few months. The developer will add any feature that you so desire. And it is free. This software has to be installed on your Windows PC and is a clean install and is created with the latest Microsoft software development tools. The software provides you with some interesting historical tid bits too. For Call Sign practice, all the members of FOC, CW OPs, Fists, SKCC and NAQCC are included in the database.