Reviews Categories | QRP Accessories | QRPad Stand Help

Reviews Summary for QRPad Stand
QRPad Stand Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $8.95
Description: This stand is designed for QRP rigs that have controls on the front of the rig
like the MFJ series, OHR, Weber tribander, etc. It raises the front of the radio
up 2 inches off the surface to make the controls easier to get to and more
visible especially if you have a digital frequency readout. You can also stack
your rigs on top of each other.
More info: http://kx3helper.com/qrp-wedgie/

You can write your own review of the QRPad Stand.

K4FTW Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2014 09:46 Send this review to a friend
Simple and Functional  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the second item I have bought from Steve, and I have been more than satisfied with both. The foam core is really firm, and the covering pretty much slipproof. I bought it as a way to tilt up the front of my QRP rig, and it does that perfectly. As I said in my summary, "Simple and Functional". A great product from one of the good guys.

N8TNA Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2014 18:37 Send this review to a friend
QRPPad  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
At my request Steve made me a bigger QRPPad to go under my radio. I was not able to use the pad made for the KX3 because it was not wide enough or long enough to support my Ten Tec Eagle.
Steve did a great job making me a bigger pad! He called it a MaxiPad and it cost more than the QRPPad but it is worth it to me. My Ten Tec Eagle sits on it (with its front feet-- the bail is UP- not down) and now the radio is raised up in the front by 2 1/4 inches. It could be even higher if I put the bail down but that is not necessary for my desk/chair height. The pad is just right! Sorry I did not give a review of the smaller pad but it is made of the same material (quite hard) so I do not see any "squashing" of the pad in the future. Very fast shipping and Steve answers any e-mails right away. I give his pad products a "5".