Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | N6TR Tower and Antenna Work Help

Reviews Summary for N6TR Tower and Antenna Work
N6TR Tower and Antenna Work Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Tower and antenna work in the Portland, Oregon area.
More info: http://www.kkn.net/n6tr/TowerClimbing.html

You can write your own review of the N6TR Tower and Antenna Work.

NE7D Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2014 21:16 Send this review to a friend
Helpful with more than just tower work  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tree's expertise extends well beyond tower work. In my case, he recommended all the items I needed to purchase for my tower project and guided my through the simpler tasks I was doing myself. He then erected the tower (75' Rohn 25) and installed a tri-bander that he loaned me until my DB18E was ready to put up. He also repaired my TX2 rotator as part of the project. I'll be putting my $$ where my mouth is again soon (yeah, he does charge for all this!) and heartily recommend him for any tower/antenna work.

K7RF Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2014 11:56 Send this review to a friend
Great to work with  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tree has done several maintenance/repair projects on my modest tower/beam installation. The tasks have been made more difficult by the proximity to trees and yard plants. He's been able to figure out how to accomplish the work without having to adopt drastic measures to deal with the situation. Tree is both knowledgeable and cost-effective. Don't know what I would have done without Tree's expertise and willingness to deal with a difficult environment and a less than major installation. I have no reservations in recommending him wholeheartedly.

N5KO Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2014 11:27 Send this review to a friend