Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - HF & HF+6M | HA2SB tube amplifiers Help

Reviews Summary for HA2SB tube amplifiers
HA2SB tube amplifiers Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $From 1000 euros
Description: Gabi makes amps on a small capacity basis. His amplifiers
range from 160m to 2m.
He also has a range of tuners and power supplies.
You'll find his products at hamfests in Hungary, Austria and
Germany.
More info: http://www.ha2sb.hu/

You can write your own review of the HA2SB tube amplifiers.

HA5OLA Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2015 01:14 Send this review to a friend
Solid, value for money  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use HA2SB Amplifier for nearly two years. I have the VEG800LCD version which is roughly 800W (with two GI-7BT and LCD display). I am satisfied with it, it helped me along in HA-DX contests. Construction is solid, performance is good. The only improvements I would recommend to HA2SB Gabi is the metal case/body it could be improved with better paint/design. But to be honest that is just concerning the looks of the amplifier. For its price it is the best deal as the service of Gabi is outstanding. Every question is answered and if I am nearby him its good too visit him and have a cofee. I very much like that I can meet and see the manufacturer.
HA2SB amps could be better and nicer, he could add functions, color displays etc. which other amps have, but if you are looking for a solid value for money amp I recommend HA2SB amps. Especially if you live around Central Europe and can pick up his amps in a hamfest saving shipping costs.

HA7WX Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2014 14:07 Send this review to a friend
Great 800W tube amp !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just brought home my 800W 160 to 6m amp.
I picked it up at Gabi's workshop after having asked few -happy- owners of his amps and he showed me how to tune it up and how great it works.
I strongly recommend Gabi's amplifiers to anyone on a budget as they have the best price euro/watt you can get. The quality of manufacturing is just great and performance on par with the competitors.
Service is just as great as the products and Gabi stands behind them and won't let you down should anything happen with the amp under the provided 2 years of warranty.
Quality and mostly local components are built in his products.
Don't hesitate to have a close look if you happen to stumble across his booth...
73s de HA7WX Chris