Reviews Categories | Weather Stations | Acurite 02038 Help

Reviews Summary for Acurite 02038
Acurite 02038 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $75
Description: Wireless weather station with color display.
More info: http://www.acurite.com/environment/weather-stations/color-weather-station-with-forecast-temperature-humidity-02038w.html

You can write your own review of the Acurite 02038.

KK4PSX Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2014 08:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent price & performance  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased this unit at my local Walmart for $50 nearly a year ago as well. You can't beat the price/performance of this unit. I have the sensor unit hanging in a tree about 175 feet from my shack and it's readings have been quite accurate. I'm seriously considering getting the model 1036 which adds wind speed/direction, rain gauge and software to interface to my PC. It's not a Davis but neither is the price. I highly recommend this unit.

N5LXI Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2014 19:13 Send this review to a friend
Nice wx station  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Walmart sells it for $50. Comes with a required AC wall wart. It seems to be accurate, is easy to read and use. I bought two so I could have a receiver in two rooms (plus have a spare sensor/transmitter). The "color display" is kind of goofy, it's really a black display with a color background. It displays inside and outside temperature, humidity and 24 hour highs and lows. Plus pressure, moon phase and a forecast.

I'm happy with it, especially for the money.