Reviews Categories | Digital Multi-mode decoders | Digital cables for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu Help

Reviews Summary for Digital cables for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $47.00
Description: Cables to run digital software for the major brands of rigs, with no "interface". The company produces a fine cable that connects the rear acc1, the remore jack, the blue/green speaker terminals on computer, and the usb jack.
More info: http://xggcomms.com/

You can write your own review of the Digital cables for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu.

W7TNS Rating: 5/5 Jun 4, 2014 17:30 Send this review to a friend
Products from xggcomms.com for Kenwood,Yaesu, and Icom for dig  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased a cable from xggcomms.com to run PSK31, mainly. The company is in England, and the product arrives in about 6 days. Initially, I had problems, due to operator error, and never having used my acc1 socket on the IC746. I run HRD with this cable, and works great. At first, I thought the cable had a problem, and Steve, the owner, quickly sent out another one to me. As soon as I realized my problem, I returned the additional one. Steve was VERY patient and helpful with my problem, and I would not hesitate to deal with him and his company again as his service was excellent. Far cheaper than buying a full interface, and works great! He has the various cable products on his website that will work with the three major brands.