Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G4ZLP Digimaster Pro3 Interface Help

Reviews Summary for G4ZLP Digimaster Pro3 Interface
G4ZLP Digimaster Pro3 Interface Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.2/5 MSRP: $239.99
Description: DATA, CAT, and full featured CW Interface for the more serious DATA mode user FSK/AFSK, with built in CW keyer and microFSK interface and soundcard.
More info: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DigiMaster_ProThree.htm

You can write your own review of the G4ZLP Digimaster Pro3 Interface.

EI5JZ Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2017 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Good product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Product and service very good. Sound card very sensitive. WinKeyer works perfect as well as CAT control. Noise coming back from the laptop which is a known issue with interfaces. Solved by winding 16 windings of the USB cable on a FT240-43 core. Noise gone. Tak-Tak noise while qrg-tuning with HRD is not a problem of this interface. The Tak-Tak noise is present with a Bluetooth CAT connection as well. Do not pull at the cables. Only at the plug.

DL5CG Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2016 03:24 Send this review to a friend
Digital Interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Im owner from two Interface made by G4ZLP. All works fine. I hade a little trouble with my keycode
for the Pro Three. Neil has connectet my computer via Teamviewer and has opened the port. Now everything works fine. A good and fast support - great HAM spirit! 73 Andreas DL5CG

KD8YGW Rating: 2/5 Jul 12, 2015 14:12 Send this review to a friend
Worked as rig control, not for digital  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought this device last November. The documentation on the website stated, in small print in the midst of a ton of verbiage, the need to download software, which I did. The directions for installations were incomplete, so Neil installed it. I used it for rig control until today, when it ceased working. Three months ago, after working with two other hams with extensive experience with ZLP products, I asked Neil for his assistance again. He used Teamviewer and commented that my data cable wasn't installed. It certainly was installed, and correctly, so I ordered another data cable for $37. I got it and asked for his help and Neil's clear implication was that I was stupid. I'm not technologically very adept, but I'm not stupid. I'll by a Rigblaster or something similar. I've been patient, I've begged for help and, after receiving some, I've been insulted and ignored. I've been pleased to write other positive reviews on antennas, rigs, and companies, so I'm not one of "those guys" who only posts a review when I have a problem.

UA1ZFG Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2014 12:08 Send this review to a friend
Great device  Time owned: more than 12 months
Use two this device from Neil.
First for TS590, Second for FT857 travel.
Absolyte - No problems. Worked as clock "Rolex"!
Very low noise inside sound card, on 857 wkd this
Summer EME qso.
Stability and fast cat usb interface.
Very good winkey in Pro3, comfortable
for travel cw wkd.
Tried other device. Stopped on this Pro3.
This is my better choice.
Tnx. 73!
from Arctic Circle!

3A2MW Rating: 4/5 Jun 7, 2014 09:24 Send this review to a friend
Good product, no service.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I changed my computer and my old home-made interface could not be used anymore (no drivers for Win. 8.1).
I asked Neil, and he answered immediately; I was impressed positively, so I ordered the interface.
I got it in a few days, with the right cables for connecting it to my radio.
Quick installation and I was on air, with good results.
The plastic part of the jacks is so thin (like an eggshell) that, after a few months, broke completely, falling in pieces.
I asked Neil to have new cables in substitution, adding also the photos of the broken pieces.
No real reaction, only a mail telling me that he will do something.
3 months later and after an other (unanswered) mail, I did not get anything.
The product itself works perfectly, but you are left alone, with the cheapest connectors of the market.