Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Key Concepts - LNR Precision Keys - ProPump NT9K Help

Reviews Summary for Key Concepts - LNR Precision Keys - ProPump NT9K
Key Concepts - LNR Precision Keys - ProPump NT9K Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $250
Description: Limited Edition of the NT9K Pro-Pump SKCC Club Key
More info: http://www.LNRprecision.com

You can write your own review of the Key Concepts - LNR Precision Keys - ProPump NT9K.

W6FCS Rating: 5/5 Apr 19, 2015 16:36 Send this review to a friend
Best Straight Key Made  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Key Concepts Pro Pump NT9K “Standard” Version will only be produced for a limited run. After this run, the NT9K key will be retired forever and we will shift our focus to other keys. The fine craftmanship of these keys are outstanding and we know you will be pleased by the performance.
Above is from the LNR Web page when these keys were available. Yes, everybody has purchased the "best straight key made". And this one is mine.
This was a limited run key that was built after all the SKCC Club keys sold out. Brass is matte finish with a black crinkle powder coat base. It is a very big key. It is very smooth in sending CW. It is now a collectors item, but if you find one for sale, grab it. I'll try and put up a picture.

KF9RM Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2014 14:20 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Striaght Key  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tried them all. This one has outstanding workmanship, weighs in at 4 pounds and I can adjust it perfectly to suit my style and mood. I did try every straight key at Dayton and this one is not only a great key, but a real value.

I replaced my Lionel J-38 as that is really a collector's item and belongs on the shelf.

This is just a beautiful, functional key and I love it.

What else can I say. Grab one while you can and you won’t be sorry.