Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | MMTTY by JE3HHT Help

Reviews Summary for MMTTY by JE3HHT
MMTTY by  JE3HHT Reviews: 16 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: RTTY software
More info: http:///

You can write your own review of the MMTTY by JE3HHT.

W6LAX Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2003 00:57 Send this review to a friend
Many Features  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used MMTTY on and off for several years; it is a good decoder. I just want to say that I recently dove into the manual and discovered a number of features I had missed before - especially in the realm of filters. I also found it helpful to adjust the soundcard clock - there are easy instructions for fine tuning using WWV. Using FSK rather than AFSK will greatly improve your receive because you can use the xtal filters in your rig. Great program - don't wait as long as I did to read the details of the manual!
WA8YRJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2002 15:19 Send this review to a friend
Surprised it's free  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just wanted to thank JE3HHT for this software. I already had a transistor switch on the com port for PTT. I added the transistor switch circuit that they gave in the help section so I could run FSK and not have to worry about the audio output from the sound card. Everything works great. I've had a Kam+ with pkterm and a Hal DSP38. The software was terribly glitchy and often locked up. MMTTY worked without a hitch in a recent contest where I logged about a dozen countries and 40 US qso's over just a few hours. The software never burped, hickuped, or locked up. Thanks again to JE3HHT and the team.
NE0P Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2001 20:34 Send this review to a friend
Got me on RTTY!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got this software with my rigblaster. I have never run RTTY before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it is working great for me. Have used it in several contests with good results. Cannot comment on the logging functions since I don't use them. It was very easy to get going, and I have been having a blast on RTTY. Dont know why I waited so long to get on this mode. If you have a soundcard and interface, and want to run RTTY, this is the way to go. Very intuitive, and point and click operating. Hope to see some of you on the digital modes soon.
WW3S Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2001 18:29 Send this review to a friend
the easiest and best way for soundcard rtty  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
easy interface, with the help file and a few minutes you can be on rtty....and its ability to copy with the finest and most expensive tncs is remarkable considering this is FREEWARE!!
WL7M Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2000 18:45 Send this review to a friend
Excellent - and FREE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great program for "sound card RTTY". And you can't beat the price - FREE! An intuitive, easy to use setup. Having a RigBlaster in place, and having used it for PSK31 with several free PSK31 progams, I decided I'd try RTTY. There are numerous RTTY programs out there, but the MMTTY program can't be beat for all the features it offers. It isn't set up for contest operations, but features logging and numerous macro features to set up any kind of "brag tapes" you desire. I had no problems setting it up, and am very pleased with it. There is an active users reflector on the internet that helps you get the most out of it. If you're looking for a program to get on RTTY using a sound card, give this one a try! JE3HHT has done an excellent job! 73, Joe WL7M
KF6OTP Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2000 03:47 Send this review to a friend
This product is really fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi Guys...
I operate RTTY for a long time.
This Software is absolutly FANTASTIC.
Please note this is not a true contest prog.
but is very good ( excellent ) for dayly qsos...
Many thanks for all of you guys ( developers ) for this ( 5 stars ) software.
And the price? ( ZERO ).
many tks again... ( CT1AOZ )