Reviews Categories | Ham Repeaters | Bridgecom BCR-40U/50V FM Repeater System Help

Reviews Summary for Bridgecom BCR-40U/50V FM Repeater System
Bridgecom BCR-40U/50V FM Repeater System Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1450
Description: the ComLink™ BCR-40U/50V FM Repeater System by BridgeCom Systems, Inc. The BCR Repeater provides a feature rich repeater/base station. Packed with loads of RF power, this dual fan-cooled unit can become a community repeater, a 16 channel base station, manage a channel in an LTR® trunking system, and much more.
More info: http://bridgecomsystems.com/BCRRepeaters

You can write your own review of the Bridgecom BCR-40U/50V FM Repeater System.

N7GWT Rating: 5/5 Oct 15, 2014 13:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent repeater  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Our club recently purchased and installed a BCR-50V to replace an older Master II repeater. The repeater as received was setup perfectly by Ron at Bridgecom and included a UHF link radio with interface cable. Once in the rack and powered up it has worked flawlessly. We immediately noticed the excellent audio qualities and receiver sensitivity. I would not hesitate to recommend the Bridgecom repeaters.

W5TWY Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2014 13:17 Send this review to a friend
Very good product and service is GREAT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a BCR-50V for my personal use and have been very pleased with the system. The internal controller is more than adequate for commercial or amateur use. My system is connected to systems in Maine and Arizona 24/7 and gets plenty of use. The sensitivity and selectivity are better than others I have used in the past. I replaced my old Master II GE and never looked back. After testing I made a recommendation to our club to replace there repeater with the BCR-50V and we installed it last weekend and all members were very happy with how quiet the system was and it really helped the handheld users in the local area.I would recommend this unit to anyone needing to upgrade and old system or installing a new one.

N5CEY Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2014 06:09 Send this review to a friend
Nice working Repeater  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have had it on the air for about a month now - solid as a rock, price included built in duplexer, and tuned to my 444.775/449.775 split. The only negative (barely) is that the cooling fans are a bit noisy but in a normal repeater environment this would be no problem. Ron was very helpful with info and getting it set up for me.