Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | KE8RX Edge-Lit Callsigns Help

Reviews Summary for KE8RX Edge-Lit Callsigns
KE8RX Edge-Lit Callsigns Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $28.00 includes shipping
Description: Acrylic Lit Callings
614-282-5464
Thawx@me.com

You can write your own review of the KE8RX Edge-Lit Callsigns.

AA5JD Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2015 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Tim did a super job!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim did a super job on an illuminated sign for me. He had it made the same day I ordered and it was delivered in the mail 2 days later. He emailed a picture after it was made so that I could approve before shipping. I couldn't ask for better service than that. It is a good looking sign and a great addition to my shack!

N3ANO Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2014 16:29 Send this review to a friend
Nice looking sign!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Super fast delivery time from Tim. The sign is just the right size, about 2.5 by 9 inches with 5 characters about 1.5 inches tall. It looks like 6 characters would be the same size, but may need shrunk a bit. Mine is in blue and not only do the letters glow clearly, but the edges do too. Easily visible from anywhere in the room without being "too much". When off, it is nearly invisible. It comes with a low profile switch right up front and the DC power pack. Recommended!
N3ANO

N8XE Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2014 16:34 Send this review to a friend
Quality sign for the price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased one for my dad, N8WXE, and I at the Columbus Hamfest. He made ours in about an hour and the quality is very good for a nice price. They now sit in a prominent position in our shacks.

N4GKS Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2014 09:54 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tim made mine the same day I paid. Received it 4 days later from Ohio. Love it. Great price, too.