Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | N5IAW Connectors Help

Reviews Summary for N5IAW Connectors
Reviews: 10 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Retail supplier of coax connectors and accessories

You can write your own review of the N5IAW Connectors.

K7AAT Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2016 18:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I agree with everyone else. N5IAW sells quality stuff at very reasonable prices. Can't find anything to complain about!

KA4AQM Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2016 10:46 Send this review to a friend
Hands down, best connectors & best customer service!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
If you have been looking for a place to always get the best connectors, look no further. This man has what you want and need. He can also explain why you shouldn't buy crappy connectors to save a few bucks for this critical part of your cabling needs. I bought from him and will again in the future. I put his name out on 2 reflectors so my fellow hams wouldn't keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Ask him because he has the answer. Buy from him for piece of mind. Read other comments on this subject and you will understand why you need to get your connectors from N5IAW.

NR9R Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2016 09:54 Send this review to a friend
Don't buy anywhere else!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a pleasant surprise! Richard supplied me with great quality connectors shipped within a few hours of placing my order. If that's not enough, upon opening the bag I found printed copies of the datasheets, a length of shrink tubing, and a handful of cable ties. These extras are such simple things but left a big impact. Don't buy connectors from anywhere else. Richard has earned it!

K7AAT Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 21:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: more than 12 months
Excellent connectors - excellent seller. Nuff said.

VE3YF Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 16:26 Send this review to a friend
Excellent To Deal With  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been dealing with Richard for years and never had a problem. Excellent quality connectors that Richard sells and very fast delivery. I never hesitate to place an order with him on a yearly basis if not more and never a problem.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 11:21 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just decided to go with crimped coax connectors. Not because I can't install the old solder type (of which I have a lot) but because the new low loss (foam dielectric) cables are pretty easy to damage with too much heat.
Besides, the crimp connections have proven to be very reliable in the Communications industry.
I ordered a crimp tool, plus different dies and an assortment of crimp/solder connectors.
Richard's service is second to none and the quality of the items was outstanding.
Going to be my 'go-to' connector source.

ron
N4UE

W5TFW Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2014 14:23 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME !  Time owned: more than 12 months
Richard has REAL connectors not knock offs. he backs what he sells & Bends over backwards to help his customers. I have no complaints. & will do business with him on a regular basis.

Joey W5TFW

K2ZTF Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2014 10:19 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding to do Business With.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I had a couple of conversations with Richard about various connectors where he took all the time I needed to reach my goal. The prices were more than fair, shipping was very reasonable and I will be doing business with him again on my next project.

KB9ON Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2014 18:33 Send this review to a friend
II agree Outstanding   Time owned: more than 12 months
I have dealt with Richard in the pass and agree with KM5VI the best place to get all of your Connectors. He is very knowledgeable. I have not had any problems with any of items.

KM5VI Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2014 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding !  Time owned: months
Credit should be given where it is due, and Richard, N5IAW has certainly earned my support. I recently needed to purchase a large quantity of premium quality (gold, silver, teflon) N & UHF connectors for a new station project. Through researching the field of offerings, I stumbled upon N5IAW. I found Richard to be friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. He was able to supply me with all of my connectors at very competitive prices. My order arrived promptly, and I was very pleased with the quality of the product. But this story does not stop here. Upon unpacking the order I found a generous supply of extras that Richard included "on the house". These were not "gimme" promotional items, but regular merchandise accessories for installing coax connectors that I can really use. In over 20 years of hamming I have never had any vendor do that for me! Thanks Richard - you have earned my repeat business!