Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | NAGOYA UT-108UV Help

Reviews Summary for NAGOYA UT-108UV
NAGOYA UT-108UV Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $19.95
Description: NAGOYA UT-108UV Mini Dual Band Mobile vehicle mounted antenna 3.0dB Super Strong Magnetism Antenna for KG-UVD1P Baofeng UV-3R+ plus UV-5R PX-2R PX-888K

You can write your own review of the NAGOYA UT-108UV.

AH7I Rating: 2/5 Aug 26, 2016 14:50 Send this review to a friend
Antenna does not fit base.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The female threads on the antenna are painted/powder coated and it will not attach to the base. I suppose I can order a tap, once I figure out the thread size. That will allow me to write a review on how well it performs.
K1DUN Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2014 17:28 Send this review to a friend
Does the job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This antenna works fine around town (Denver) for hitting local repeaters (20-25 miles or so) from an HT in the car. It's really an easy choice when you consider how unobtrusive and inexpensive this little thing is. I'd recommend having one around.
KV4NF Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2014 18:10 Send this review to a friend
Very Good for the Money  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a small antenna by all means. My wife didn't even notice it. The performance is very good. It measures less than 1.5:1 SWR on VHF and 1.2:1 on UHF. The mag-mount is a little larger than a quarter. Don't let that fool you. This holds up to 75 MPH driving. The signal reports I got back were all "full quieting" etc. In short, I would recommend this antenna to others.