Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Hand-held | Holsterguy SSRH-500 Shoulder Strap Radio Holster Help

Reviews Summary for Holsterguy SSRH-500 Shoulder Strap Radio Holster
 Holsterguy SSRH-500 Shoulder Strap Radio Holster Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $22.95
Description: The SSRH-500 radio holster is awesome for quick deployment, just "GRAB-N-GO". Radio pouch will handle just about any radio on the market. Rear side of holster has two slots for for extra storage.
More info: http://www.holsterguy.com/Shoulder%20Strap%20Radio%20Holster%20500.htm

You can write your own review of the Holsterguy SSRH-500 Shoulder Strap Radio Holster.

KA9ZIM Rating: 5/5 Jul 30, 2014 21:06 Send this review to a friend
Best accessory I have purchased lately.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I really like this radio holster. It's very much like the holsters that firefighters use for HTs except that it's less expensive and its adjustable for a variety of HT sizes. I can adjust the holster for my old Icom 02AT or my tiny Kenwood TH-F6.

I think the SSRH-500 is a great way to carry an HT for public service or other outdoor activities. No concerns about the radio unclipping from my belt or pocket. Pretty easy to enter and exit vehicles without managing the radio. And the strap is nice and wide and a speaker mic can be clipped right to the strap to keep in handy.